Bounty Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I love chocolates, not as much as I used to, but I still enjoy eating a bar of chocolate every other day or so
  • I can't say that I have a favourite chocolate, but one chocolate that I really love is Bounty
  • The coconut is delicious as it is soft, moist and chewey

• by Talia Krechuk
      I love chocolates, not as much as I used to, but I still enjoy eating a bar of chocolate every other day or so. I can’t say that I have a

favourite chocolate, but one chocolate that I really love is Bounty. For anyone who is unfamiliar with Bounty, it is not really a chocolate bar, but more a coconut bar covered ...

• with milk chocolate. The coconut is delicious as it is soft, moist and chewey. The coating is also delicious; it is think enough so it does not make the chocolate any
        richer, yet you can still taste the chocolate along with the coconut. Overall, Bounty will satisfy your craving if you feel like eating some thing that is delicious yet not too sweet!

Hydar says :

what does the red point surrounded by a square posted back of the wrap of bounty chocolate and other products mean ? please reply as soon as possible

France says :

Im in love with it as well. Too bad cant find a grocery store here in manila that sells one. (

Galega says :

That is a sign of the chocolate not being a vegetarian product. That mark means that these products contains gelatin which is derived from PORK. Depending on geographical location, it can also mean beef, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272305166420931/k2311a0523/5.23.07