Shampoo bar, Lush Soak and Float  » Cosmetics  »
  • Lush is one of my favorite brands due to their beliefs, aesthetics and really nice scents of their products
  • Whenever I can purchase a Lush product - I do that and one of my staple products that I ONLY buy in Lush is the shampoo
  • I've already written a review on one of Lush's shampoo bars, but now I found an even better one and I want to share my excitement with you
  • I think the only disappointing thing about this shampoo is that it still contains SLS, but I personally don't worry about that
  • I genuinely recommend this shampoo to everyone and I can assure you that you will most likely swap your regular shampoo for this little piece of heaven

by Irina

Lush is one of my favorite brands due to their beliefs, aesthetics and really nice scents of their products. Whenever I can purchase a Lush product - I do that and one of my staple products that I ONLY buy in Lush is the shampoo. It’s literally perfect: it’s solid, it’s small, it comes with no packaging and it does wonders to your hair. I’ve already written a review on one of Lush’s shampoo bars, but now I found an even better one and I want to share my excitement with you.
  • Lush Soak&Float Shampoo
  • This Soak&Float shampoo bar is not new, but for some reason I’ve never tried it before. It’s meant to treat dry scalp, dandruff and other scalp issues, which I don’t usually have, but the recent winter was rather harsh on me and I did get dandruff for probably the second time in my life. My boyfriend also had the same issues and so we decided to try this new shampoo together, since he doesn’t bother buying his own anyways.

• Lush Soak&Float Shampoo
  • First thing first, I want to say that this shampoo smells phenomenal. If you’ve ever been to the Lush store, you know how strong and luscious their products could smell, but this shampoo bar is just extraordinary. When I was visiting my mom and left this little guy in the bathroom to dry, my mum thought I was burning elite scented candles in there, since the scent was unreal.

• Lush Soak&Float Shampoo
  • I think the only disappointing thing about this shampoo is that it still contains SLS, but I personally don’t worry about that. SLS is recognized as a safe ingredient, it makes my hair clean and it doesn’t cause me any trouble, so I don’t see the reason to worry too much about it. But leaving all this synthetics talk aside, this shampoo bar contains some really nice ingredients that take care of the scalp and leaves your hair nice and soft. Cedarwood absolute, rose oil and Cade oil are all known to soothe the dry skin and moisturize it. They also give the shampoo that signature aroma, which I can’t get over even after buying it 3 times.

• Lush Soak&Float Shampoo
  • The effect didn’t make me wait for long. After a week of using this shampoo, I stopped seeing those disgusting white flakes on my roots and after a month I asked my boyfriend to check if I had any signs of dandruff left and he said I was clean. Moreover, my scalp started looking a lot better and I noticed that I was losing less hair (even though I didn’t really have a problem with that). Other than that I noticed that my hair was looking and feeling more hydrated, less dull and more beautiful. I even used it without any conditioner and it still gave me really nice, silky hair, which is very rare for me.

• Lush Soak&Float Shampoo
  • Using this shampoo is extremely easy, I even feel like it’s easier than using a regular liquid shampoo now, but that’s probably a question of habit. On the Lush website you can see the instructions on how to use this shampoo. According to them you’re supposed to rub the bar in between your hands and use the foam that you get on your roots. I personally make it even easier and I simply rub this bar against my scalp. It foams really well and can wash any dirt off of your hair. I also use it to remove oils from my hair and it works too, so don’t doubt its cleaning properties.

Overall, I think I’ve stated my opinion clear - I’m in love with this shampoo. It doesn’t happen that often that I’m really in love with the product and that it keeps making me happy on a daily basis, but this one does it. I genuinely recommend this shampoo to everyone and I can assure you that you will most likely swap your regular shampoo for this little piece of heaven.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113081664140431/k2311a0813/8.13.18