Saint-Petersbourg, Russia raw vegan market, Esh Fresh  » Restaurants  »
Moscow avenue 4A, Saint-Petersbourg, Russia, 190031
  • I'm very passionate about veganism and I like to share my views on the places that offer vegan foods or products, because I really believe that future is vegan
  • However, for some reason I haven't talked about any of the vegan places in Saint-Petersbourg here and I'd like to correct that now
  • I love this place for being 100% vegan and offering healthy vegan options for a decent price
  • On their menu you'll find smoothies, smoothie bowls, raw soups, raw almond milk and juices
  • I hope you found this review helpful and don't hesitate to ask any questions - I'm always happy to help

by Irina

I’m very passionate about veganism and I like to share my views on the places that offer vegan foods or products, because I really believe that future is vegan. However, for some reason I haven’t talked about any of the vegan places in Saint-Petersbourg here and I’d like to correct that now.

Saint-Petersbourg is my current home and the city I’m madly in love with. More and more tourists are coming here, which makes my heart melt, and I’d love to share one not so well-known food place with you.

• Esh Fresh Raw vegan market
  • Esh Fresh, which literally translates as “eat fresh”, is actually a smoothie and juice place, which only opened 2 years ago and it is pretty much thriving now. I love this place for being 100% vegan and offering healthy vegan options for a decent price. On their menu you’ll find smoothies, smoothie bowls, raw soups, raw almond milk and juices.

• Esh Fresh Raw vegan market
  • At this point I feel like it’s important to explain how to find this place, cause it is kind of complicated. The place is what we call in Russia a “container restaurant”, which looks like a kiosk stand and you’ll see quite a lot of those in Saint-Peretsbourg. I’ll give you a map and a location, but if you’re lost, get to “Sennaya commercial center” and go to the left, where you’ll see all types of stands that offer food, coffee and other things. Esh Fresh will be the one before a falafel stand with a rabbit sign on it. It might sound weird, but it’s actually not that difficult to find.

• Esh Fresh Raw vegan market
  • The prices on smoothies here are the lowest in the city, due to the size of the cafe and the fact that there’s literally no place to sit down and have your smoothie inside, though there are 2 benches outside, which come in handy during the summertime. One 300 ml smoothie will cost you 200 rubles, which is about $3 and one 500 ml smoothie is 250 rubles (about $4). Juices could cost anywhere from 150-300 rubles and every smoothie bowl is 280 rubles each. All the foods here are fresh and high quality. You can literally see your order being made and make sure that there’s no fraud with store-bough juices or extra water in your smoothie.

• Esh Fresh Raw vegan market
  • Apart from the smoothie and juices, this place sells there own Rawnola, which, by the way, is divine. You can try it, if you order a smoothie bowl, because those are always toped with that crucnhy goodness. The guys that work at this place also speak english and will be happy to answer all your questions, if you are a tourist and don’t know what and how to order.

• Esh Fresh Raw vegan market
  • This place definitely has the healthiest options and I’m pretty sure it is the only place in the city that offers dark green juices.So if you’re raw and you are used to having green juices and superfood smoothie bowls, this is definitely a place to stop by!

Overall, I absolutely love this place and I do visit it quite often, especially during summer. However, I wish they were using less plastic and had more space for people to sit down inside, but those are their only downsides. I hope you found this review helpful and don’t hesitate to ask any questions - I’m always happy to help!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71081664081031/k2311a081/8.1.18