Saturation album by rap group Brockhampton
  • I was recently trying to expand the kind of music that I listen to, so I decided that I would try listening to some rap
  • For example, the first song on the album, HEAT, is a very strong, rap-centric song that features a lot of powerful, intense lyrics
  • Finally, I have to mention their song WASTE, which was yet another song that completely blew me away, as the band turns towards a more soul-pop feel
  • You really can't ask for more from an album, and I know I'll definitely be listening to this group a lot
  • When I first listened to this album, I had a hard time finding other music that I wanted to listen to, I played their songs to death, and loved every minute of it

• by Ryan Winters

Brockhampton isn’t what you would normally expect from a boy band. Before listening, I didn’t know what to expect from the guys, since this was my first time listening to them. I was recently trying to expand the kind of music that I listen to, so I decided that I would try listening to some rap.

I have to say this right now, the variety of music on this track really blew me away. I was expecting all of the songs to more or less sound like each other, but turns out their

music on this album goes into practically every genre out there. It really is one of the most diverse albums I have ever heard. For example, the first song on the album, HEAT, is a very strong, rap-centric song that features a lot of powerful, intense lyrics. But then there’s the song TRIP, which sounds significantly more like hip-hop, and I could even see this song being played on the radio if the group ever got more popular. Finally, I have to mention their song WASTE, which was yet another song that
      completely blew me away, as the band turns towards a more soul-pop feel. With such a diverse group of guys, there’s so many different things that you can do with them, and they take advantage of that.

Even if you don’t like rap, like I said, they have so many different kinds of songs, and every single one of them is extremely unique. You really can’t ask for more from an album, and I know I’ll definitely be listening to this group a lot. The best part is, since every member of the group ...

• Saturation album by rap group Brockhampton
      was also a solo artist before this, you can continue on and check out their music even after. I know I personally went on to listen to multiple albums coming from Kevin Abstract. You’ll also very clearly be able to distinguish the artists as you listen, surprisingly fast. Normally with these groups you’ll find people who more or less sound the same, but every single one of the artists in this group brings their own style to the track.

Saturation will be able to please fans of practically every genre with at least

one song, and I promise you won’t regret listening to them. When I first listened to this album, I had a hard time finding other music that I wanted to listen to, I played their songs to death, and loved every minute of it. I’ll go ahead and leave the first song on the album, HEAT, here so give it a listen. Just remember that it’s mainly heavy rap, and if you don’t like it, listen to one of the other songs I mentioned earlier, and you’re guaranteed to like one of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1428061663920630/k2311a0628/6.28.18