Nike Men’s Flex Show TR 4 Cross Trainer
  • I do not use them often, but I can tell you that when I decide to go running/walking for about an hour I never feel any discomfort from my feet when I wear these shoes
  • If you have a job where you can wear gym shoes while working, these would definitely be the pair I would recommend to you
  • They're extremely comfortable and I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about the shoes

by Ryan Winters

These are the shoes that I wear when I am going for a run. I do not use them often, but I can tell you that when I decide to go running/walking for about an hour I never feel any discomfort from my feet when I wear these shoes. I have also worn different shoes while doing this, and I can tell you this is the only pair that really leaves me in maximum comfort. They are somewhat pricey at $70, but totally worth it.
  • Nike Men's Flex Show TR 4 Cross Trainer
  • Taking a look at the tops of the shoe, the design is nice and basic, nothing too flashy. The shoe’s quality is also very good, as you can see there isn’t anything fraying or coming apart on the shoe. I also like the color of the shoe, as again, it isn’t anything too flashy and goes for a subtle style.

• Nike Men's Flex Show TR 4 Cross Trainer
  • Looking at the side, you can see where all of the support comes from when wearing this pair. You will most likely never feel any kind of pain in your feet when wearing these kinds of shoes. It really gives you that free feeling while running. Very supportive, and extremely comfortable.

• Nike Men's Flex Show TR 4 Cross Trainer
  • Looking at the back, you can again see the very subtle style of the shoe, even the Nike name is in black, to the point where you can’t even see it’s there. You can also see the massive amount of support that this shoe has on the heel, which is something you’re going to want if you plan on running a lot.

• Nike Men's Flex Show TR 4 Cross Trainer
  • From the front, you can see a lot of paint on it from when I was working while wearing these shoes. If you have a job where you can wear gym shoes while working, these would definitely be the pair I would recommend to you. They provided my feet with complete comfort from the beginning of the day to the end.

• Nike Men's Flex Show TR 4 Cross Trainer
  • Finally, looking at the bottom, you can see once again where all of the support comes from on this pair. You can also clearly tell I don’t run a lot, considering the bottom of the shoe isn’t run down at all! With that said, the few times I did wear these pairs for running, I never had any complaints.

To conclude, if you’re in the market looking for a nice pair of running shoes, then this is the pair for you. They’re extremely comfortable and I honestly can’t think of anything bad to say about the shoes. You’ll hardly even notice you’re wearing shoes when running. I would especially recommend this pair if you have any kind of foot problem, the support is honestly next level.

elior says :

re : I do not use them often, but I can tell you that when I decide to go running/walking for about an hour I never feel any discomfort from my feet when I wear these shoes
it very good
i like this item

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5527061663880330/k2311a0627/6.27.18