Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
  • It is great not only for gaming purposes, but also just for listening to videos, music, etc. The mic is also of extremely high quality, and considering it only cost me $40, it was more than worth it
  • Also, you probably noticed that the ear cups are rotated 90 degrees
  • Here, you can see the cord length, which is simply enormous
  • Very high quality sound and mic, you won't get a better product for this price

by Ryan Winters

I’ve been using this headset for pretty much everything when it comes to listening to things on my computer. It is great not only for gaming purposes, but also just for listening to videos, music, etc. The mic is also of extremely high quality, and considering it only cost me $40, it was more than worth it.
  • Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
  • Taking a look at this first image, you can see that the headset has a very sleek design, which I like a lot. Also, you probably noticed that the ear cups are rotated 90 degrees. This allows for easy transport, so if you put it in a bag you can have them lay flat. Very useful and thoughtful design.

• Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
  • Here, you can see the cord length, which is simply enormous. I don’t think any other headset comes with a cord this long, 2.3 meters. I have been able to walk around my room while talking to my friends, which is something I haven’t been able to do with any other headset I’ve owned.

• Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
  • There’s also the on-cable controls for audio and mic. This is another very thoughtful design choice, as it allows me to quickly and easily mute my mic, or turn the volume up or down. I’ve definitely used this a lot, and I’m glad they decided to put this on.

• Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
  • Taking a look at the mic itself, when not in use you can pull it up to the ear cup so that it’s not in your way. The mic quality is also some of the best I have seen, and I often see very popular streamers on Twitch even using it. Really nice to see this kind of quality mic coming on a headset.

• Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
  • Finally, there’s the padding around the ear and top of the head. I’ve worn this headset for hours at a time and have never felt any kind of pain anywhere around my head. I’m especially glad to see the padding along the top, as that’s something that a lot of headsets don’t have, and it definitely helps.

To conclude, this is a very nice headset that I would recommend not only to gamers, but anyone looking for a decent pair of headphones. Looking online, while the asking price is $80, on both Amazon Prime and the Logitech website the going price is $40, which is a complete steal in my opinion. Very high quality sound and mic, you won’t get a better product for this price.

Midhat says :

re : Very high quality sound and mic, you won’t get a better product for this price
The Logitech G430 are above average gaming headphones with a good enough sound.. The Logitech G430 have the same look and feel as most of the Logitech gaming headsets. The Logitech G430 are lightweight and comfortable headphones, their ear cups are spacious and large enough to fit comfortably around most listeners’ ears.

Melissa Jay says :

This headset was a wonderful price and in return it had great clarity, volume control, and fit properly. It was great to use playing video games. I was very impressed.

Midhat says :

The Logitech G430 have a decent metal frame that makes the headband somewhat durable but the rest of their build quality feels cheap… The headphones are just stable enough for casual use but will not be ideal for running or working out.. However, since they’re not made for sports, they’re a bit cumbersome and will easily sway and potentially fall off your head if you use them while doing physical activities. Logitech G HUB also supports the G430. This gives them access to a simple graphic equalizer, volume and microphone level control.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625061663860730/k2311a0625/6.25.18