Legacy Adjustable Hat from Miami University
  • Last year I purchased a hat while visiting the school Miami University, and I have worn this hat nearly every day since then
  • It is easily the most comfortable hat I own, and even though the hat is associated with Miami University, you can get the same quality hat with a different design from Legacy
  • They only cost around $20 and are completely worth it
  • It fits perfectly and comfortably on my head, and I've never had any problems with it
  • To conclude, if you're looking for a hat I would definitely recommend checking out what Legacy has to offer

by Ryan Winters

Last year I purchased a hat while visiting the school Miami University, and I have worn this hat nearly every day since then. It is easily the most comfortable hat I own, and even though the hat is associated with Miami University, you can get the same quality hat with a different design from Legacy. They only cost around $20 and are completely worth it.
  • Legacy Adjustable Hat from Miami University
  • Taking an overhead look at the hat, you can really see the design of it, which is pretty basic. Nothing too flashy, which is exactly what I wanted when I purchased the hat. It fits perfectly and comfortably on my head, and I’ve never had any problems with it.

• Legacy Adjustable Hat from Miami University
  • Taking a look at the front, you can see that the bill comes out fairly far, so it definitely accomplishes the job of keeping the sun out of my eyes. Also, the Miami logo is just low enough that anyone will be able to see it, no matter what design you get there. It should also be noted that the hat was a significantly darker blue when I purchased the hat, which faded with time being in the sun.

• Legacy Adjustable Hat from Miami University
  • Looking at the back, you can see where the hat has started to fray apart on the left, but with a simple scissor cut that can be taken care off. Not to mention I’ve worn this so often, I’m surprised it isn’t like that anywhere else. This also shows off the adjustable strap on the back, so that the hat can fit the wearer exactly how they want. I was even able to tighten it when I was outside on a windy day, so that it wouldn’t go flying. You never have to worry about being uncomfortable with this hat.

• Legacy Adjustable Hat from Miami University
  • Side view, you can again see how the hat would look while sitting on your head. The bill comes down enough to continue to cover your eyes from the sun. Only thing I don’t really like about the side would be the tag, but that can be easily overlooked.

• Legacy Adjustable Hat from Miami University
  • Taking an inside look, you can somewhat see where the hat has started to get dirty on the left of the bill, but there isn’t much the company can do about that. While often working in the hat, that can be expected. The hat is also 100% cotton, adding to the comfort level and appeal of the hat.

To conclude, if you’re looking for a hat I would definitely recommend checking out what Legacy has to offer. I have recently purchased other hats from them and they are all of equal quality to this one. They will last you a long time and are fairly cheap, ranging from $15-$20. Definitely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5525061663840730/k2311a0625/6.25.18