Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer by Benefit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have recently purchased the bb cream eyelid primer released by Benefit and whenever I apply it, I can see the difference
  • My eyelids are quite oily and especially in the summer, when I sweat a lot, my eyeshadow simply disappeared after less than one hour
  • Since I started to use this primer, I don't have anymore this problem
  • If you use too much product or if it is not absorbed completely it will affect in a negative way the quality of your eyes makeup

by Irina

I do use daily a primer for my face, because it does help me to keep my makeup in place throughout the day. In the summer time, even the most effective primer didn’t manage to do a great job when it comes to eyes makeup. I have recently purchased the bb cream eyelid primer released by Benefit and whenever I apply it, I can see the difference. The eyeshadow sets better and it lasts all day long. Moreover, it promises a matte natural finish so it is specially formulated for those with oily skin.
  • Air Patrol Bb Cream Eyelid Primer by Benefit
  • I have always believed that using a primer for eyelids is not a necessary step in my makeup routine, but I was totally wrong. My eyelids are quite oily and especially in the summer, when I sweat a lot, my eyeshadow simply disappeared after less than one hour. Since I started to use this primer, I don’t have anymore this problem. Thanks to its genuine formula, my eyeshadow looks perfect even late in the night after a busy day.

• Air Patrol Bb Cream Eyelid Primer by Benefit
  • The packaging of this product is not one of my favourite one because it is not very hygienic. On the contrary, it is very practical and easy to use. Moreover, you don’t waste any product because the applicator dispenses just the right amount of product. The tube is quite long lasting as it is specially designed for eyelids so you don’t need to use too much cream. As you probably know, not everyone can afford to buy the cosmetics created by Benefit as they are not really cheap.This primer is also quite expensive(around 14 Euros), but I do believe it delivers good quality for this price.

• Air Patrol Bb Cream Eyelid Primer by Benefit
  • When I first applied this eyelid primer I was very surprised because it has a very thick consistency. It is ment to be a bb cream, but it is not that creamy. I do believe it would be a great choice for those who have oily skin because it provides a matte finish. The shade quite disappointed me as it is little bit too light for my skin tone. As I mentioned before, I prefer to use it in the summer time when my skin is quite tanned. Benefit shoulduld definitely create a wide range of shades for this primer.

• Air Patrol Bb Cream Eyelid Primer by Benefit
  • I always put the primer before applying my foundation. It is quite thick so it doesn’t spread easily. I do have to massage it rigorously in order to be absorbed properly. After I applied it, I use my normal foundation and then the eyeshadow. This primer is very useful if you need to prolong the wear of your eyeshadow. We all know that especially the creamy eyeshadows doesn’t last too long, but fortunately this Benefit primer is a good solution for this problem. Thanks to it, the eyeshadow appears fresh throughout the day.

• Air Patrol Bb Cream Eyelid Primer by Benefit
  • The Bb cream eyelid primer doesn’t feel very light and I wouldn’t recommend it to those who have dry skin because it might look little bit cakey. I highly appreciate that it contains SPF 20, so it protects the skin against harmful rays. It was very gentle with my skin and it never caused me any irritations or allergies. Its powdery formula matches perfectly my oily eyelids and it does offer me that matte aspect I was always looking for.

All in all, if you want to purchase a primer for eyelids, I do encourage you to try Air Patrol Bb Cream Eyelid Primer by Benefit. Although it doesn’t feel very light, it looks natural if it is applied correctly. If you use too much product or if it is not absorbed completely it will affect in a negative way the quality of your eyes makeup. For me, it is very useful because it keeps my eyeshadow in place all day and my eyelids doesn’t look anymore oily or greasy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125061663830730/k2311a0625/6.25.18