Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops by L’Oreal (02 Loving Peach)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to add also few drops in my moisturizer and use it all over my body
  • I have to confess that I have always preferred highlighting powders, but the products created by L'Oreal have never disappointed me so I decided to try this new liquid highlighter released by this well-known brand
  • It is very versatile, as I can simply apply it on my skin or I can mix it with my foundation or my body lotion
  • It is not really hygienic this kind of packaging and I do believe that it would have been better if the bottle had attached a pump
  • The bottle is not very long lasting and it is quite expensive but these tiny drops did steal my heart

by Irina

L’oreal has recently released a new collection of liquid highlighters and it did convince me to try it. Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops by L’Oreal is the perfect accessory for this summer. A tiny drop instantly illuminates my complexion and my skin appears radiant and it has a beautiful dewy aspect. I love to add also few drops in my moisturizer and use it all over my body. This highlighter is similar to a bronzer but the color is less intense and it looks very natural once it is applied on the skin.
  • Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops by L'Oreal(02 Loving Peach)
  • I have to confess that I have always preferred highlighting powders, but the products created by L’Oreal have never disappointed me so I decided to try this new liquid highlighter released by this well-known brand. It is very versatile, as I can simply apply it on my skin or I can mix it with my foundation or my body lotion. If it is used alone it doesn’t have good longevity and because of this I always combine it with a liquid foundation. I wear it daily in the summer time when my skin is tanned and I always receive so many compliments. My friends were asking me all the time about my miraculous highlighter.

• Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops by L'Oreal(02 Loving Peach)
  • This liquid highlighter comes in a very practical bottle which holds 15 ml. It does contain an applicator and it is extremely easy to use. You simply open the cap and the applicator offers you just the right amount of product. It is not really hygienic this kind of packaging and I do believe that it would have been better if the bottle had attached a pump. The price did discourage me at the beginning as the highlighter is not very cheap( around 18 Euros), but in the end I purchased it as I really needed a highlighter for this summer.

• Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops by L'Oreal(02 Loving Peach)
  • There were two different shades available when I bought it and my favourite one is called Loving Peach. It matches perfectly my skin tone and it is not very intense. This golden shade will definitely compliment warm skin tones and it is perfect for the summer as it will highlight your tan. The other shade is called Champagne and it is little bit lighter. I prefer the shade Loving Peach because it illuminates my skin and it looks so natural. I always hated to use bronzers, but although Loving Peach is similar to a bronzer it is not very concentrated and it blends seamlessly.

• Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops by L'Oreal(02 Loving Peach)
  • As you can see in the picture, Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops have a very light texture that blends perfectly without leaving any unwanted stains. It can be applied alone on the face or it can be mixed with the foundation. I tried to put it on top of my foundation, on my cheekbones, but I have noticed that it doesn’t last for more than 4 hours. I think my oily skin is responsible for this problem, so if you have dry skin it might work for you. Now I prefer to add a drop in my foundation and it does provide a beautiful glowy aspect. And it does last all day long.

• Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops by L'Oreal(02 Loving Peach)
  • I love this L’Oreal product because it is very versatile. Not only can I use it for my face, but it can be also mixed with a body lotion and it can be applied all over the body. The skin appears radiant and it adds a subtle golden note. This formula is very smooth and it doesn’t feel oily at all. It never caused me any allergies and I highly recommend it even to those who have dry or sensitive skin because it is very moisturizing. If you have oily skin type, you definitely need a powder to set it.

All in all, I am very happy with this liquid highlighter. The only downside of this product is that if you apply it on the top of your foundation to highlight your cheekbones, it doesn’t have a remarkable longevity. When I mix it with my foundation, it is simply amazing. My skin has a beautiful dewy aspect and it radiates. I love to use it also together with my moisturizing cream and apply it all over my body. The bottle is not very long lasting and it is quite expensive but these tiny drops did steal my heart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051663680731/k2311a0528/5.28.18