Protective Dry Spray Oil Spf 15 with Coconut and Guava by Hawaiian Tropic  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of my favourite products designed to protect the skin against sun rays is the protective dry spray oil by Hawaiian Tropic
  • I love going to the sea and spend all day long outside in the sun, but my skin is quite sensitive and if I don't put first a sunscreen lotion, in less than one hour, I will be completely red
  • I remember that last year in July I stayed one day in the sun and although I applied a generous amount of this spray, my shoulders were little bit red
  • I like the packaging of this Hawaiian Tropic dry oil because it comes in a transparent plastic bottle which has attached a pump
  • It is definitely a good choice if you want to go to the beach as it is water resistant and once you apply it, the skin has a beautiful glowy aspect

by Irina

Summer is almost here and we all love the hot weather and the sun. But what about our skin?! The sun can be really harmful for it if we don’t apply a sunscreen lotion. One of my favourite products designed to protect the skin against sun rays is the protective dry spray oil by Hawaiian Tropic. Its exotic smell did steal my heart and whenever I apply it, my skin feels moisturized and has a nice glowy aspect. Moreover, it is enriched with beta carotene and it helps me to achieve a beautiful tan faster than other similar products.
  • Protective Dry Spray Oil Spf 15 with Coconut and Guava by Hawaiian Tropic
  • I started to use this spray last year and I am very glad that I have discovered it. I love going to the sea and spend all day long outside in the sun, but my skin is quite sensitive and if I don’t put first a sunscreen lotion, in less than one hour, I will be completely red. This dry spray oil offers medium protection as it has SPF 15, which means that if your skin is very white and sensitive you should choose a spray with minimum Spf 30. I remember that last year in July I stayed one day in the sun and although I applied a generous amount of this spray, my shoulders were little bit red.

• Protective Dry Spray Oil Spf 15 with Coconut and Guava by Hawaiian Tropic
  • I always choose sprays instead of a classic sunscreen lotion because they are easier to use. I like the packaging of this Hawaiian Tropic dry oil because it comes in a transparent plastic bottle which has attached a pump. I simply spray it and the pump dispenses just the right quantity of oil. It is not messy at all and I can take it easily with me when I go on holidays. The bottle contains 200 ml but it doesn’t last too long because I always reapply every two or three hours. Fortunately, it is not very expensive as it costs around 8 Euros. If you are lucky, you can find it even cheaper.

• Protective Dry Spray Oil Spf 15 with Coconut and Guava by Hawaiian Tropic
  • The texture of this protective spray is a combination between gel and oil. I do love it as it feels very light and doesn’t leave behind an oily residue. I tried so many sunscreens lotions and the majority of them left white traces on my swimsuit. This sprays is absorbed immediately which is definitely a big plus. The main reason for which I always buy it is is its delicious smell. It smells like a fresh coconut and makes me feel like I am on an exotic island. This aroma definitely reinvigorates my senses and to my surprise, the perfume is very long lasting. If you don’t like too much sweet scents, you will probably say that that the smell of this product is a little bit heavy for you.

• Protective Dry Spray Oil Spf 15 with Coconut and Guava by Hawaiian Tropic
  • As I have mentioned before, I do prefer sprays rather than a classic squeezable tube. It is more practical and easier to use. This dry spray is simply perfect. I can apply it all over my body and then I simply massage it. It is absorbed in just few seconds and my skin appears more radiant and hydrated. Not only does this spray protect against the harmful rays, but it also moisturizes my skin. It is enriched with Coconut extract, which is well known for its amazing benefits for the skin.

• Protective Dry Spray Oil Spf 15 with Coconut and Guava by Hawaiian Tropic
  • The Protective Dry Spray Oil by Hawaiian Tropic has Spf 15 and offers medium protection. I highly appreciate that it is water resistant so you are still protected even if you are swimming in the pool or in the sea. It is also a good option for those who want to get tanned faster as it contains beta carotene, an ingredient which helps the skin to achieve a beautiful and durable tan. I use the spray only on my body as my skin is quite oily and I was afraid to put it on my face, but if you have dry skin, I think it can be used also for the face.

All in all, I highly recommend to everyone this protective spray. It has a delicious smell and it moisturizes very well the skin, while protecting it against the sun. The product offers medium protection and I wouldn’t advise you to use it for your kids as their skin is more sensitive and it requires higher protection. Unlike other sunscreen lotions, this one doesn’t feel sticky or greasy and it is absorbed very fast. It is definitely a good choice if you want to go to the beach as it is water resistant and once you apply it, the skin has a beautiful glowy aspect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121051663660431/k2311a0521/5.21.18