Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit  » Cosmetics  »
  • Few weeks ago, a friend of mine advised me to try the Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit so I decided to purchase it
  • I had some doubts before buying it as it is not very affordable but after using it daily, I must admit that it does a good job
  • Unfortunately, I have some acne scars and dark eyes circles and I do need a magic concealer to hide them
  • I do prefer stick concealers because they are easier to use and they are without any doubt more hygienic
  • It is little bit expensive for me, but I do belive that it delivers good quality

by Irina

I have some skin imperfections and I don’t feel really confident to go out without makeup. I always use foundations which provide medium to full coverage, but sometimes they are not able to cover my blemishes completely. Few weeks ago, a friend of mine advised me to try the Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit so I decided to purchase it. I had some doubts before buying it as it is not very affordable but after using it daily, I must admit that it does a good job. This concealer dedigned by Benefit can hide dark circles, acne spots and other scars and unlike other products, it doesn’t look cakey.
  • Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit
  • Benefit is a brand which is highly appreciated for its makeup products because they are not very harmful for the skin and the majority of them are very long lasting. The Boi-ing Airbrush concealer is a good choice for those who want to disguise skin blemishes. A tiny amount of concealer is enough to achieve that desired flawless look. I started to use concealers recently because I was always afraid that they will look unnatural and they willl block my pores. Unfortunately, I have some acne scars and dark eyes circles and I do need a magic concealer to hide them.

• Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit
  • The packaging of this concealer looks very feminine and stylish but it is not practical at all. I do prefer stick concealers because they are easier to use and they are without any doubt more hygienic. The concealer belonging to Benefit comes in a plastic round pot which holds 5 g. It could seem very small, but it is actually quite long lasting. I am pretty sure that this tiny pot will last for minimum three months. As I have mentioned before, if you are on a budget, this concealer might not be very friendly with your pocket. I bought it online and I paid for it almost 20 Euros.

• Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit
  • The concealer is available in three different shades so I do believe that every woman can find the right shade for her. I have the second shade which is a medium one and it does match my skin tone. If you don’t like too much yellow undertones, I wouldn’t advise you to buy this concealer because all shades have yellow tones. I have tried many concealers, but this one did impress me thanks to its lightweight formula. It is very creamy and blends seamlessly. It can be applied very easy with your fingers or with a beauty blender.

• Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit
  • I mainly use this concealer to cover my dark circles and as you can see in the picture, it is very effective. I always struggled to find a concealer that doesn’t set into lines and this one did solve my problem. Not only does it look very natural, but it also lasts perfectly all day long. I do prefer to apply it with my fingers, before putting the foundation. It does offer good coverage and one thin layer is enough to hide the annoying skin imperfections. Its creamy formula feels very light on the skin and never looks cakey.

• Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit
  • This product drew my attention because it is waterproof which means that I can wear it also in the summer when I go to swimming pool. I am not 100% sure if it can stay put all day even if I swim or if my face will be sweaty, but I hope it will do a great job even in these conditions. I have used it daily and my face is very happy with it. It didn’t cause me any irritations or breakouts and it can be removed easily with a classic micellar water. If your skin is dry, I can recommend you to try it because it is very moisturizing and it will not highlight your dry patches.

All in all, I am very satisfied with the Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer by Benefit. Whenever I apply it, I feel more confident as it manages to cover completely my blemishes. If you are looking for a concealer which looks natural and doesn’t feel too heavy, you can give it a try. I prefer to apply it before the foundation and it is really effective to hide the dark circles. Even if I didn’t sleep in the night, I don’t have to worry anymore about them thanks to this powerful concealer. The only downside of this product is its price. It is little bit expensive for me, but I do belive that it delivers good quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118051663650331/k2311a0518/5.18.18