Alibi.com movie
  • French comedies are always a great choice, if you want to watch something light, something funny, yet not something dumb
  • I watched a ton of those and I think I can distinguish a good comedy from a bad one and this Alibi
  • He does not tell her what he does for a living, but the problems don't start until he finds out that Flo's dad is actually one of his clients
  • I would 100% recommend checking out this movie, if you want to watch something funny and entertaining, yet something new and refreshing

by Irina

French comedies are always a great choice, if you want to watch something light, something funny, yet not something dumb. I watched a ton of those and I think I can distinguish a good comedy from a bad one and this Alibi.com is a pretty good movie to watch on a Friday night, while drinking wine and relaxing.
  • Alibi.com movie
  • The main idea of the movie is that the protagonist of the story, whose name is Gregory, started a company, main purpose of which is to create alibis for people in different complicated situations. It could be alibis for the men, who cheat, it could be the excuses for school kids, who do not want to attend classes, it could literally be anything. Greg and his assistants stage different situations to make the alibi looking legit and everything is going great, until he meets the girl named Flo, who hates liars. He does not tell her what he does for a living, but the problems don’t start until he finds out that Flo’s dad is actually one of his clients.

• Alibi.com movie
  • I think that idea is quite new and I didn’t have a deja vu, while I was watching the comedy, as it frequently happens with the new movies. I read that the storyline was inspired by the scandal with Ashley Madison, a web for unfaithful husbands, which was hacked by activists who revealed all the data to the public, implying several famous, important CEOs and politicians across the globe. I’ve never heard of the scandal before, but I think it is a good story for the movie and it does carry a certain message, so I didn’t feel like I wasted my time watching yet another comedy.

• Alibi.com movie
  • Philippe Lacheau, who is playing the main role, actually directed the movie and I think he has done some good job both directing and plating his role. He is a quite popular French actor at the moment and I find this role of his very charming. He is the kind of guy you hate in the beginning and then love at the end. Elodie Fontan, who plays his girlfriend in the movie (and she is actually Lacheau’s girlfriend in real life), was really amazing, I think her acting in Alibi.com was superior and I promise you will fall in love with her character too.

• Alibi.com movie
  • This movie is absolutely hilarious! I feel like French humor is very special, but thу jokes in this one are a lot closer to American, as you find a lot of typical American comedy cliches throughout the movies. There is some black humor, which includes certain sex jokes and satiric comments about current political and social events, and I wouldn’t recommend watching it with kids, though there actually aren’t that many inappropriate scenes in the movie.

• Alibi.com movie
  • The romance that is going in the movie is nothing new though. The love story here follows the same old template all romantic comedies have: the encounter - the perfect relationship - the fight - the happy ending. That is one part that did not impress me at all, but I really just watched the movie for the hilarity and the actors.

I would 100% recommend checking out this movie, if you want to watch something funny and entertaining, yet something new and refreshing.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1116051663620631/k2311a0516/5.16.18