Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel off Mask by Freeman  » Cosmetics  »
  • Few weeks ago I bought from a local drugstore a mask specially designed to fight sebum production and it did surprise me
  • I was quite skeptical about it because I have never used a product created by Freeman, but Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel-Off Gel Mask definitely does a good job
  • I prefer to use it one time per week and my skin feels without any doubt happy with it
  • I am a big fan of this classic packaging because it is very practical and hygienic
  • The main disadvantage is that it can not be used by those with sensitive skin because it can cause some irritations

by Irina

I have combination skin type and sometimes I struggle to control my oily T zone. Few weeks ago I bought from a local drugstore a mask specially designed to fight sebum production and it did surprise me. I was quite skeptical about it because I have never used a product created by Freeman, but Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel-Off Gel Mask definitely does a good job. If you have oily skin type, this mask may help you to refresh your skin while it combats that unwanted shiny aspect.
  • Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel off Mask by Freeman
  • The Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel-Off Gel Mask by Freeman is an easy-to-peel mask and it promises to purify the skin and refine pores. Freeman is not such a well-known brand like L’Oreal or Nivea, but it can be found easily in the majority of the drugstores and although its products are quite cheap, this revitalizing mask has positive results for my skin. Not only does it deliver an intense feeling of cleanliness, but it also reduced the appearance of large pores. I prefer to use it one time per week and my skin feels without any doubt happy with it.

• Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel off Mask by Freeman
  • The packaging of this mask is really eye-catching. The colour of the tube is so vivid that it’s hard to refrain from buying it. I am a big fan of this classic packaging because it is very practical and hygienic. The plastic tube holds a generous quantity of 175 ml and I think that it will last me at least three months as a tiny drop is enough for my face. As I have mentioned before, the products designed by Freeman are really inexpensive and this mask will be ideal for those who are on a budget. I paid around six Euros for it, so this facial mask will not ruin your pocket like other simikar products.

• Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel off Mask by Freeman
  • The mask created by Freeman has a light texture which is similar to a transparent gel and it smells amazing. So fresh and fruity!!! I love to apply it in the morning when I am sleepy as it awakes my senses, but if you are a person who is sensitive to perfumes, this aroma might be little bit too intense for you. A drop is enough to cover my whole face as it can be spread easily and I just need to apply a thin layer in order to achieve the desired effects.

• Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel off Mask by Freeman
  • I always prefer to apply the mask on wet face because I feel that it cleanses deeper my skin prone to breakage. I simply wait 10-15 minutes until it is dried and then I remove it slowly.This Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel off Mask by Freeman contains extract of pomegranate and it is specially formulated to fight acne and other skin imperfections. Every time I use this mask, my skin feels deeply cleansed and although it can not unclog completely my pores, they are less visible. Moreover, I noticed that my chin and my forehead are less oily and my makeup sets better.

• Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel off Mask by Freeman
  • I am always on the hunt for products which claim to improve the condition of oily skin because I have sometimes problems with pimples and excess sebum. This revitalizing mask can help you to get rid of these annoying problems but I wouldn’t advise you to use it more than once a week because it can dry your skin. I have used it weekly and I haven’t experienced any side effects, but I wouldn’t recommend it to those who have sensitive skin as it contains alcohol and perfume which can irritate easily your skin.

To sum up, I do advise you to try the Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel off Mask by Freeman. It is very affordable and it has good results if you have combination skin type. If you use it weekly, you will notice that it purifies the skin while leaving it fresh and radiant. At the same time, it can reduce the appearance of large pores and it diminished the quantity of oil produced by the skin. The main disadvantage is that it can not be used by those with sensitive skin because it can cause some irritations. If you are looking for a product that can fight acne and other blemishes, this mask can be a good option.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318051663560631/k2311a058/5.8.18