Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation by Maybelline (100 Warm Ivory)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I must confess that I can not go out without wearing foundation
  • I have always had problems with my skin and a good foundation does make me feel more confident as it disguises my skin imperfections
  • I love to try new makeup products and although I am not a big fan of the cosmetics created by Maybelline, I decided to buy the new foundation released by them called Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation
  • I am pretty satisfied with this product, but in my opinion it is not very helpful when it comes to minimize enlarged pores
  • Fit Me by Maybelline is a cheap foundation but it can compete without any doubt with high-end products

by Irina

I must confess that I can not go out without wearing foundation. I have always had problems with my skin and a good foundation does make me feel more confident as it disguises my skin imperfections. I love to try new makeup products and although I am not a big fan of the cosmetics created by Maybelline, I decided to buy the new foundation released by them called Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation. I have combination skin type and it draws my attention because it promises to provide matte finish while blurring the pores. I am pretty satisfied with this product, but in my opinion it is not very helpful when it comes to minimize enlarged pores.
  • Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation by Maybelline (100 Warm Ivory)
  • Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation by Maybelline is specially designed for normal to oily skin so if you have dry skin, this one will not be a good choice for you. My T zone is quite oily and it is difficult to find a makeup product that can control shine throughout the day. This Maybelline foundation is enriched with micro-powders and it definitely works to combat that unwanted shiny aspect. My oily zones appears matte all day long even if I don’t use a translucent powder and unlike other similar foundations, Fit Me by Maybelline looks very natural and it does feel very comfortable on the skin.

• Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation by Maybelline (100 Warm Ivory)
  • The packaging of this foundation is not really eye-catching but it is very practical and hygienic. Fit me Matte and Poreless Foundation comes in a plastic tube which holds a regular quantity of 30 ml. This squeezable tube doesn’t look very elegant and I have to admit that it looks quite ordinary but it is definitely travel friendly and it is not messy at all. This foundation is not very expensive as it costs less than 10 Euros so it is perfect if you are on a budget but you need a qualitative makeup product. I was very lucky as I found it on promotion and I paid only 5 Euros for it. Excellent purchase!!!

• Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation by Maybelline (100 Warm Ivory)
  • I have pale skin tone and sometimes I struggle to find a shade that fits me perfectly. Before buying this Maybelline foundation I tested it in the shop and I decided that the best shade for me is 100 called Warm Ivory. It does have a subtle yellow undertone but it is a good match for me. Warm Ivory was the lightest shade available and it might be little bit dark for some complexions. I do advise you to always test it before buying it because a wrong shade can ruin your makeup. Nobody wants to look like she wears a mask.

• Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation by Maybelline (100 Warm Ivory)
  • Fit Me by Maybelline has a creamy texture and it blends easily. I prefer to apply it with my fingers, but you can also use a beauty blender. Its lightweight formula definitely feels very smooth on the skin and even if I apply two or three layers, it never looks cakey. I highly appreciate that this foundation has not a strong scent and it doesn’t contain alcohol at all which means that it will not cause you any irritations if you have sensitive skin type. I noticed that this foundation tends to oxidize little bit after only few hours, but I had this problem with all types of foundations that I have used.

• Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation by Maybelline (100 Warm Ivory)
  • I have some skin imperfections like large pores and acne scars and I am always on the hunt for a foundation that offers medium to high coverage. Fit Me by Maybelline provides medium coverage and I normally apply two thin layers in order to achieve a flawless complexion. This foundation really impressed me because it lasts perfectly 12 hours even if I don’t fix it with powder. It doesn’t set into lines but it didn’t help me too much to blur my pores. The finish offered is a matte one and this foundation definitely keeps oil at bay so my T zone doesn’t look shiny throughout the day.

All in all, Fit Me Matte and Poreless foundation by Maybelline is a good makeup product if you have combination skin type and you are looking for a foundation that provides a matte finish. Although it offers medium to high coverage, it looks very natural and feels like second skin. In spite of the fact that I wear it daily, it didn’t cause me any breakouts or irritations and I highly recommend it even to those who have sensitive skin because it doesn’t contain alcohol. Fit Me by Maybelline is a cheap foundation but it can compete without any doubt with high-end products. It has remarkable longevity, provides good coverage and mattifies oily zones.

Lena says :

re : Fit Me by Maybelline is a cheap foundation but it can compete without any doubt with high-end products
I have small pores. Will it cover them?

Neerja says :

If you have small pores, use a good primer and then apply Maybelline fit me foundation with a sponge. It helps in minimizing the pores and gives the skin a flawless look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130041663500130/k2311a0430/4.30.18