MRM Melatonin 3mg, sleep aid
  • I know that I'm not the only one like that and a lot of other people also rely on melatonin pills from time to time
  • Finally I found the Melatonin that works for me and that is also quite cheap and vegan
  • This 60 capsules container only cost me about $3, which is a really nice price for melatonin
  • By the way, I am not always trying to find the cheapest supplements, but my doctor told me that melatonin is not one of those things that you should splurge on, so I didn't
  • Definitely give it a try, if you are been looking for a melatonin supplement

• by Irina

Melatonin is a must for me, since there are sooo many situations in my life, when I need some help falling asleep. I know that I’m not the only one like that and a lot of other people also rely on melatonin pills from time to time. Finally I found the Melatonin that works for me and that is also quite cheap and vegan.

I found these Melatonin capsules on Iherb, where I order a lot of stuff and I’m pretty sure it was one of the cheapest options on the website. This 60 capsules container only cost me about $3, which is a really nice price for melatonin. As I’ve already said, I got this supplements on Iherb but I’m

sure you can get them at the stores like Whole Foods. By the way, I am not always trying to find the cheapest supplements, but my doctor told me that melatonin is not one of those things that you should splurge on, so I didn’t!

These capsules are 3 mg each and that is actually an optimal dose for a healthy person. ! You can opt for 5 mg Melatonin, if you feel like the 3 mg does not work well for you, but taking really high doses of Melatonin is not the best decision, unless you have been prescribed to do so by your doctor. I always go for the 3 mg ones and they do work well for me,

but I don’t take Melatonin very often, I only do that, when I actually need to wake up early and I know that I won’t be able to fall asleep on my own.

What I love the most about this MRM brand is that they make affordable vegan supplements. Since I went vegetarian, I was going for the vegan capsules, because in case you do not know, regular capsules are made with gelatine, which is disgusting. I also often had the situation, when the high quality medicine came in the gelatin capsules at a lower cost than a poorer quality medicine in a vegan capsule. Therefore, I am just happy that there are brands like MRM that make the affordable supplements ...

• MRM Melatonin 3mg, sleep aid
      for vegans and vegetarians.

I take Melatonin whenever my sleep patterns go out of control, when I’m jetlagged or when there’s just a lot of things going on that don’t let me relax and fall asleep. Melatonin is not an actual sleeping pill, so it doesn’t just make you fall asleep, but it does shorten the amount of time it takes to fall asleep. I have tried quite a few different brands of Melatonin and found that some work better that the other. This MRM Melatonin works in 95% of the cases, which is really good, in my opinion. However, the melatonin might not work on you due to several other factors, like a phone by your side or something else

that distracts you.

Some people say that powdered and liquid melatonin absorbs better, hence you’ll fall asleep faster. However, I have tested a few different sleeping powders, but I didn’t feel any difference. This pills work within 30 minutes, I even did an experiment, asking my boyfriend to note when I fall sleep and it was something in between 20-28 minutes. The Melatonin drink worked pretty much the same, but it didn’t work 100% of the time either, so it’s not worth the extra money for me.

Overall, this is a really great supplement that works really well and costs less than a Grande Latte at Starbucks. Definitely give it a try, if you are been looking for a melatonin supplement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425041663460730/k2311a0425/4.25.18