Forever Living Aloe First Natural Soothing Spray  » Health  »
  • Before reviewing this product,I would like to mention that I am big fan of Forever Living products
  • Although the prices are quite high,the quality is simply amazing
  • We all know that aloe vera is well known for the healing properties,being able to solve all kinds of skin problems
  • Another problem I had during my holiday was the sunburn
  • This is a definitely multi-purpose spray and it can be used also as an effective after-sun moisturizing spray

• by irina

Before reviewing this product,I would like to mention that I am big fan of Forever Living products.One friend of mine told me about this brand and since then,I use their products every day.

Although the prices are quite high,the quality is simply amazing! Aloe First spray is always present in my family. I do consider it as part of my house. It is a multi-purpose spray and is suitable even for sensitive skin. The price could seem quite high.It costs around 30 $ but it definetely worths it!!!!

Aloe First Spray contains bee propolis,aloe vera gel and eleven plant

extracts.We all know that aloe vera is well known for the healing properties,being able to solve all kinds of skin problems:cut,burns,redness.

I highly appreciate that this product contains only natural ingredients.It has a good effect for my skin as it always helps me to heal minor injuries and it releases the pain as well.

I do love the packaging!!It is so convenient and easy to use.All bottles have a pump so it is really easy to apply it.

Moreover,I have the possibility to rotate the pump in order to lock/unlock it.

One bottle contains 473 ml and it will last for quite a long time.The texture is liquid and transparent without feeling sticky or greasy.Its formula is similar to pure water and is rapidly absorbed into the skin.It has such a fresh and invigorating scent,without being overpowering.

I first used Aloe First Spray when I was on holidays in Greece.There,the mosquitos really disturbed my stay.My friend advised me to use this spray as it will protect me from these annoying insects.And she was right…The mosquitos don’t like the odour of aloe vera,so they stayed away.It also helped me to stop the bites I had already had from itching.

• Forever Living Aloe First Natural Soothing Spray

Another problem I had during my holiday was the sunburn.After spending all day in the sun,my face burned and I felt so much pain.In the evening I used the spray and I was really surprised to see that in the morning my ugly sunburn almost disappeared.And no more pain..

Not only do I use Aloe First spray for my skin,but also for my hair.I have dry hair and the spray makes it brighter and softer. My hair simply radiates after I apply it.The spray is even used in some hair salons as a pre-perm solution,as it combats perfectly the

drying effects of perming solutions.

This gorgeous spray did steal my heart. Its powerful formula heals any cut,burn or minor injuries I may have.It incredibly soothes the skin,making it smooth and soft.This is a definitely multi-purpose spray and it can be used also as an effective after-sun moisturizing spray.It reduces successfully redness and releases pain.

I do believe that every first aid kit should have this amazing spray.Whether you have a minor injury,a sunburn or dry skin,Aloe First spray is a good solution for your problems. If you still don’t have this multipurpose spray I highly advise you to give it a try.You will not regret it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041663380830/k2311a0411/4.11.18