2.5
  • It makes me feel feminine and beautiful and because of this I have to take care of it
  • I love to feel my hair fresh and clean all the time, but I have heard that if I wash it too often, the shampoo can be too aggressive for my strands
  • They are very affordable and each of them doesn't cost more than 5 Euros

by irina

My hair is very important for me. It makes me feel feminine and beautiful and because of this I have to take care of it. I love to feel my hair fresh and clean all the time, but I have heard that if I wash it too often, the shampoo can be too aggressive for my strands. I have recently discovered the power of a dry shampoo and it did impress me as it claims to clean the hair instantly without using water at all.

In this review I want to compare two different products designed to revitalise our hair: Go Go dry shampoo by Kallos and Botanic Therapy Anti Hair Fall Shampoo by Garnier.

• Go Go Dry Shampoo by Kallos vs Botanic Therapy Anti Hair Fall Shampoo by Garnier
  • If you have never used a dry shampoo, I highly recommend you to include one in your hair care routine. Kallos is a well-known brand and it has recently released a new collection of dry shampoos called Go Go. This dry shampoo drew my attention because it is very easy to use and it provides quick results. Hardly do I spray it, when my hair is refreshed and doesn’t look anymore oily. Go Go by Kallos can prolong the interval between shampooning, but it can not replace the classic liquid shampoo. When you use a dry shampoo the cleansing is minimal and it is not able to moisturize and hydrate properly your hair.

• One of my favourite liquid shampoos is Botanic Therapy Anti Hair Fall Shampoo by Garnier. It is enriched with ricin and almond oil and it promises to strengthen weak hair thanks to its natural ingredients. I couldn’t say that it really reduced my hair loss, but every time I use it, my hair feels deeply hydrated and nourished. Moreover, the shampoo cleanses properly my scalp and my hair exudes freshness. This Garnier shampoo is based on two precious oils: ricin oil and almond oil and not only does it moisturize your strands, but it also removes all the dirts, giving a cleaner appearance.

• The texture of this shampoo is quite liquid and a little quantity is enough to wash my hair. I just apply it on my wet hair and then I rinse it with water. Botanical therapy by Garnier has an intense scent that lasts minimum 8 hours. I must confess that I am not a big fan of this strong smell because it gives me the impression that the product contains a lot of chemicals.

Go Go dry shampoo created by Kallos must be applied only on dry hair and there is no need to rinse it with water. I just spray it near the roots and then I simply brush my hair. Five or six spritzes are enough to revitalise greasy dull hair and provide it amazing volume.

• In this photo, I used this dry shampoo and as you can see, my hair doesn’t look that bad. I haven’t washed it for 4 days and to my surprise, Go Go by Kallos can absorb excess oil and it does add volume and texture to my hair. Moreover, it removed completely the residues of styling products. It works perfectly to get smell out of my hair and it has a subtle scent that lasts all day long. As I mentioned before, a dry shampoo cannot be a replacement for a liquid shampoo, but it is very helpful when I don’t have time to wash my hair. After doing some sport activities I always sweat a lot and this dry shampoo helps me to keep my hair clean.

• Although dry shampoos are very convenient and easy to use, I have to admit that only a wet shampoo can truly cleanse your scalp. Botanical therapy by Garnier makes miracles for my hair. It feels so smooth and it simply radiates. The shampoo cleanses deeply, but it is not aggressive with my hair. I can’t praise it highly enough! My thin hair looks less damaged and its texture has improved considerably. It doesn’t break anymore easily and I can detangle it without too much effort.

All in all I do advise you to try this these two shampoos. They are very affordable and each of them doesn’t cost more than 5 Euros. Go Go by Kallos delivers good quality, but it can not provide the same benefits as a regular liquid shampoo. It is the perfect solution when you are in a hurry and you need to have beautiful clean hair. It provides instant results, but I wouldn’t recommend you to use it too often because it can irritate your scalp. The wet shampoo is the only product that removes completely dirts and greasiness and nourishes at the same time your hair. Botanical therapy by Garnier is ideal for those who have weak hair which is susceptible to breakage. It fortifies the hair while leaving it shiny and full of volume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041663370330/k2311a049/4.9.18