Dermacol Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel
  • I have heard so many positive reviews about the products created by Dermacol that finally I decided to purchase a face wash gel belonging to this brand
  • Although I couldn't say that it really impressed me, I have to admit that this gel cleanses properly my skin and it reduced the appearance of new pimples
  • I can take it easily with me when I travel as it fits easily in my luggage
  • The price of this facial washer did surprise me because I was always under the impression that Dermacol is an expensive brand
  • I do recommend you to try it if you have problems with oily skin because it did reduce the quantity of sebum produced by my skin and that shiny aspect almost disappeared completely

by Irina

I have heard so many positive reviews about the products created by Dermacol that finally I decided to purchase a face wash gel belonging to this brand. Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel by Dermacol draw my attention because it is enriched with tea tree oil and Zinc and it promises to combat acne. Although I couldn’t say that it really impressed me, I have to admit that this gel cleanses properly my skin and it reduced the appearance of new pimples. If you have combination skin type, this product may be a great choice for you.
  • Dermacol Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel
  • I have combination skin type and it is quite difficult to control my oily zones. After I remove my makeup with the help of a cleansing milk, I always use a facial washer in order to get rid of any traces of makeup and other impurities. The antibacterial face wash gel designed by Dermacol contains a mix of ingredients that works perfectly to control sebum production. The tea tree oil combined with Zinc absorbs the oil produced by the skin and provides an intense feeling of cleanliness and freshness.

• Dermacol Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel
  • I do love the packaging of this product. The tube is very practical and hygienic and it holds 150 ml. I use it two times per day and it lasts me minimum one month. The lid closes firmly so there is no risk to be messy at all. I can take it easily with me when I travel as it fits easily in my luggage. The price of this facial washer did surprise me because I was always under the impression that Dermacol is an expensive brand. Fortunately, the gel costs no more than 6 Euros and it is definitely an affordable product.

• Dermacol Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel
  • The texture of this facial washer is quite liquid and it doesn’t look like a classic gel. It can be spread easily on wet face and a tiny drop wil be enough to cleanse properly my face. The scent of this gel did steal my heart. Hardly do I apply it, it instantly invigorated not only my skin, but also my mind. Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel exudes freshness and it smells like pure tea tree oil. If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t advise you to use it as it contains alcohol and perfume and it can cause you severe irritations.

• Dermacol Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel
  • I use the gel in the morning, but also in the evening to remove dead skin cells and other impurities. As I mentioned before, it must be applied on wet face and then I make a gentle massage using circular motions. After I rinse it with water, I do feel that it cleansed deeply my skin and it appears more radiant and fresh. I noticed that I don’t have anymore so many pimples but unfortunately, this antibacterial face wash gel didn’t help me to minimize my enlarged pores. Unlike other similar products designed to treat acne, this antibacterial face wash gel doesn’t dry my skin and it feels extremely comfortable.

• Dermacol Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel
  • Dermacol created a new collection specially designed to fight acne and this gel seems to be able to treat this annoying problem thanks to the ingredients contained. The tea tree oil has antibacterial and soothing properties and it does help to speed up the healing of blemishes. Moreover, the Zinc purifies the skin and regulates the sebum production. The result?! My skin is less prone to acne and my T zone is less shiny. The only downside is that it contains alcohol and it can irritate easily a sensitive skin.

All in all, I am pretty satisfied with this product. Acne Clear Antibacterial Face Wash Gel removes completely any impurities and it leaves behind an intense feeling of cleanliness, without drying out my skin. I do recommend you to try it if you have problems with oily skin because it did reduce the quantity of sebum produced by my skin and that shiny aspect almost disappeared completely. The gel is very light and whenever I use it, my skin is not getting that tight feeling and it feels deeply hydrated and cleansed. Do pay attention if you have sensitive skin because it contains alcohol and it can be too aggressive for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313041663310430/k2311a043/4.3.18