Amway Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.7
  • I have used many products for hair fall problem
  • I bought one 250 ml bottle of the shampoo costing Rs
  • The price is steep which is not abnormal as high price is a norm with Amway
  • And, hence, I thought to invest little more
  • However, I will still recommend it for random use as it really makes hair shiny and glowing

by Galega

I have used many products for hair fall problem. Amway Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo is one of them. I have recently used many Amway products, mainly their Nutrilite range of supplements. An Amway Business Owner who happens to be my relative asked me to try this shampoo.
  • Amway Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo
  • I bought one 250 ml bottle of the shampoo costing Rs. 460. The price is steep which is not abnormal as high price is a norm with Amway. I have already invested lots of money for controlling hair fall. And, hence, I thought to invest little more. It comes in a grey color plastic jar. The curve at the center of jar makes it easy to use while taking bath.

• Amway Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo
  • I started to use this shampoo from the very next day. The white colored shampoo lathers well. I gently rubbed the scalp with lather for around 2 - 3 minutes and then rinse that off with normal water. The first thing I noticed instantly was smooth hair. I didn’t see any need of using a conditioner. Apart from giving radiant look to the hair, I also felt better cleaning of the scalp.

• Amway Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo
  • This shampoo contains Mulberry extracts, Ginseng and Eclipta Alba extracts, among others. While using the shampoo, I noticed the nice smell of mulberry. In my opinion, when it comes to fragrance, this shampoo is way better than other shampoos which I have used.

I continued using this shampoo with great hope. The first impression was fascinating. I was using it on alternate day. I kept on checking hair fall like looking back on the pillow and taking a look on hands while taking bath. There was no evident sign of controlling of hair fall.

• Amway Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo
  • I became restless after around two weeks. There was absolutely no control on hair fall. I searched Internet and also inquired from the Amway Business Owner. He told me to use a conditioner and good hair oil. Well, this shampoo which claims to control hair fall instantly also requires the support of other products to do its job. That was little bit disappointing.

• Amway Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo
  • At this juncture, the pack is almost over. I have used it for more than two months without any improvement in hair fall. I am, obviously, disappointed. I strongly doubt the claims made by Amway that this shampoo can control hair fall and tackle the problem of thinning and fragile hair. I should mention here that my hair fall may not be termed as Male Pattern Thinning. It is the weak root which is leading to this problem.

One of my friends has told me that it works only with oily hair. It is not effective on dry hair. However, I couldn’t find any such claims or suggestions made by Amway on the pack. The theory of dry hair seems to be true as I am also having same type of hair.

My experience with Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo can’t be termed as positive. However, I will still recommend it for random use as it really makes hair shiny and glowing. It also cleans scalp very well and I have always felt little bit light after taking shower with this shampoo.

Hiba says :

re : However, I will still recommend it for random use as it really makes hair shiny and glowing
I have use many products for hair fall and to get long hair but I never get any gud product for my whole problems.

Galega replies :

Please share your experience with Amway Satinique Hair Fall Shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120031663120731/k2311a0320/3.20.18