Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss (37)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have a huge collection of lipsticks and I have to admit that those created by Rimmel are my favourite ones
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick is simply phenomenal
  • From my point of view, this qualitative lipstick does deserve a more luxurious design because the classic black tube leaves the impression that it is just another common makeup product
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick is available in 15 different shades,all of them with a semi-matte finish
  • I have used also the old collection Lasting Finish belonging to Rimmel, but in my opinion these new lipsticks promoted by Kate Moss are definitely more moisturizing and the shades are vibrant and compliments all skin tones

by Irina

I do love Rimmel products.They offer good quality and affordable prices.Kate Moss launched for Rimmel a specially collection of lipsticks called Rimmel Lasting Finish and,of course,I had to try it.Not only does the lipstick provide excellent long stay formula,but it also gives a radiant semi-matte finish.It definitely left me speechless.My lips have a rich and full colour,with a satin finish. I have a huge collection of lipsticks and I have to admit that those created by Rimmel are my favourite ones.
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss (37)
  • I couldn’t go out without wearing a beautiful lipstick. It brightens instantly my whole complexion while protecting my lips against harmful environmental conditions. Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick is simply phenomenal.With only one swipe my lips get a wonderful colour that lasts perfectly for minimum 6 hours. Its formula is enriched with black diamonds in order to attract light and give a discrete shiny aspect.Whenever I use it,I get so many compliments! This lipstick gives me the confidence I need in stressful situations.

• Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss (37)
  • The packaging is a regular lipstick tube.It has a matte black colour which gives it an ordinary aspect.What makes it special,is the signature of Kate Moss highlighted with red.

At the bottom, there is a claim with the name of the lipstick and the number of the shade.The symbol of the brand,the crown appears on the top of the tube. From my point of view, this qualitative lipstick does deserve a more luxurious design because the classic black tube leaves the impression that it is just another common makeup product.

• Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss (37)
  • This lipstick has a creamy texture that glides effortlessly on my lips.I feel it so light and smooth! It manages to stay perfectly minimum 6 hours without getting dried.Good performance for such a cheap lipstick.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick is available in 15 different shades,all of them with a semi-matte finish.I bought the shade number 37,a beautiful orange shade with red tones.I wear it not only in the winter time to warm up these freezing days,but also during summer as it simply radiates in the sun.I do believe that this shade will flatter almost all skin tones.

• Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss (37)
  • My lips look definitely irresistible when I wear this lipstick! Only one swipe of colour offers me full coverage that lasts hours without fading away.The formula is so pigmented and the colour is so rich! Rimmel Lasting finish has a semi-matte finish and it is just perfect for me as I am not a big fan of matte finish. I used many matte lipsticks and the majority of them dried my lips and felt very uncomfortable. This semi matte formula is ideal for young women like me because it adds volume to my lips and it prevents any cakiness.

• Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss (37)
  • Hardly do I apply this lipstick,when my lips look so moisturized and nourished.Rimmel Lasting Finish is enriched with black diamonds to ensure radiant and long lasting benefits. The emollient formula is not sticky and feels incredibly comfortable. This creamy lipstick doesn’t bleed through my lip line and I don’t need to use lip liner anymore.

When I wear a lipstick, I am always worried as it may transfer onto my teeth and it would look unattractive. Fortunately, Rimmel lasting finish stays put on my lips and it doesn’t transfer at all.

I cannot recommend this product enough! Rimmel Lasting Finish offers unbelievable long stay performance and highly pigmented colours. Its texture is very creamy and spreads easily without leaving the lips dry or cracked. I have used also the old collection Lasting Finish belonging to Rimmel, but in my opinion these new lipsticks promoted by Kate Moss are definitely more moisturizing and the shades are vibrant and compliments all skin tones. The only downside of this product is its ordinary packaging which is not able to draw your attention, but in the end is the formula of the lipstick which makes the difference .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119031663060331/k2311a0319/3.19.18