Cystiphane by Biorga Food Supplement for Hair and Nails  » Health  »
  • I tried a variety of supplements for my hair and some of them provided good results, but unfortunately their effect didn't last long time
  • Cystiphane disappointed me little bit as when I started to use it, I noticed that my hair was less prone to breakage, but to my surprise, these capsules were not able to provide durable results
  • I highly suggest you to take them during your meal because they are absorbed faster and are more effective
  • I was impressed by this formula and it did solve my problem with hair loss but only for short time

by Irina

I tried a variety of supplements for my hair and some of them provided good results, but unfortunately their effect didn’t last long time. Cystiphane is a supplement designed by Biorga, a leading brand which proposes treatments and food supplements to protect the skin, hair and nails. I took the capsules daily and it did reduce my hair loss, but after two months they were less effective so I stopped using them. I don’t have huge expectations when it comes to supplements because I do know that they can not replace a balanced diet. Cystiphane disappointed me little bit as when I started to use it, I noticed that my hair was less prone to breakage, but to my surprise, these capsules were not able to provide durable results.
  • Cystiphane by Biorga Food Supplement for Hair and Nails
  • Excess stress, unhealthy diet, smoking and external environmental conditions are the main factors that lead to hair loss. My health is of utter importance to me and I try to have a healthy diet and sleep at least 8 hours per night. My dermatologist told me that it is the stress which actually triggers hair loss, but I couldn’t say that I experienced so many stressful situations that can cause me problems with my hair. Cystiphane claims to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth thanks to its formula based on amino acids and minerals.

• Cystiphane by Biorga Food Supplement for Hair and Nails
  • One box contains 120 tablets and it lasts me exactly 30 days as I need to take 4 pills daily. I highly suggest you to take them during your meal because they are absorbed faster and are more effective. It is quite annoying to take every day 4 tablets and this was one of the reasons which determined me to stop using them. Cystiphane is a supplement belonging to a well known french brand and it is not very affordable. It costs around 30 Euros and although it contains a generous quantity of 120 tablets, a box will be enough for just one month.

• Cystiphane by Biorga Food Supplement for Hair and Nails
  • Nutrition is an essential factor in promoting hair health, but when our body has a deficiency of certain nutrients, supplements are the best option. Cystiphane contains not only minerals, but also amino acids which are vital for our hair. This supplement is enriched with L-Cystine and Arginine, two amino acids that are essential for the production of keratin, the main protein found in hair and nails. Good levels of keratin are the key to fortify thin hair and reduce hair loss. At the same time, many studies revealed that Vitamin B6 can be also responsible for hair loss. Cystiphane contains 2 mg of Vitamin B6 which is the recommended daily allowance for an adult.

• Cystiphane by Biorga Food Supplement for Hair and Nails
  • At first sight, this supplement appears to be a complex one and I was very happy when I saw that it is also a source of Zinc. Many years I took supplements of Zinc because it is a powerful mineral that delivers excellent benefits for the whole body, especially for the hair. It protects hair follicles from oxidative stress and helps hair and nails regain their strength and vitality. I took daily this supplement and it did make my hair stronger and I didn’t see so many hairs on my brush. It doesn’t appear shinier and revitalised, but I was happy because it didn’t fall like before. Moreover, my nails didn’t break anymore and they grew faster.

• Cystiphane by Biorga Food Supplement for Hair and Nails
  • I couldn’t explain why, but after two months, these pills didn’t work for me anymore. My hair started to fall again and it was thin and devitalised. Since I started to take Cystiphane, I noticed that it stimulates my appetite. I am always obsessed with my weight so I didn’t enjoy too much feeling hungry all the time. I gave up taking these pills as they couldn’t fight on long term my hair loss. They were efficient at the beginning, but I think that my body got used with them and they couldn’t deliver anymore optimal performance.

All in all, Cystiphane by Biorga is a supplement designed for treating hair and nails that are fragile, devitalised and weak, but from my point of view, it can not combat completely hair loss. It is based on L-cystine, Vitamin B6 and Zinc, well known ingredients for strengthening hair. I was impressed by this formula and it did solve my problem with hair loss but only for short time. I will not repurchase this supplement because it didn’t improve the texture and the aspect of my hair. Moreover, it stimulated my appetite and if I didn’t pay attention, I could have put on weihght easily. You can give it a try as it may work better for you, but do keep in mind that a supplement can not substitute a healthy diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419031663020331/k2311a0319/3.19.18