Yves Rocher 24H Anti-Perspirant cruelty-free deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's pretty hard to find a good cruelty-free deodorant that actually works
  • I'm not saying they are bad, but I'm one of those lucky people on whom the deodorants without Alumimium Chlorohydrate just don't work
  • However, I know that I'm not the only one like that and I want to share one of my favorite vegan finds in the sweat-fighting field with people, who might be struggling with the same issue
  • This Yves Rocher deodorant is the best one they have and I'm really happy I found it
  • It does what it's supposed to do, it doesn't cost a ton of money and you can easily order it online on Yves Rocher website

by Irina

It’s pretty hard to find a good cruelty-free deodorant that actually works. I swear, in the past 3 years I have tried all the organic deodorants that you can find on IHerb,at Whole Foods and other vegan-friendly stores. I’m not saying they are bad, but I’m one of those “lucky” people on whom the deodorants without Alumimium Chlorohydrate just don’t work. However, I know that I’m not the only one like that and I want to share one of my favorite vegan finds in the sweat-fighting field with people, who might be struggling with the same issue.
  • Yves Rocher 24H Anti-Perspirant
  • This Yves Rocher deodorant is the best one they have and I’m really happy I found it. It’s pretty eco-friendly: the packaging is small and 100% recycable and the deodorant is a roll-on, which, as I’ve read, is the most eco-friendly form of a deodorant.

• Yves Rocher 24H Anti-Perspirant
  • The anti-perspirant comes in 4 scents: Mexican Lime, Indian Cotton, Lavender and Green tea. They are all rather neutral-smelling, so it doesn’t really matter which one you’ll pick. Honestly, I pick this one because of a nice green color. It costs $5 and I think that it’s a very good price for this little life saver.

• Yves Rocher 24H Anti-Perspirant
  • This anti-perspirant doesn’t actually “block” the sweating, so you still will get wet, if you are being active, but I never recommend to use the stuff that actually doesn’t allow your body to get rid of the toxins. Nevetheless, I’ve never experienced the bad smell issue with it, never gotten stains on my clothes and even at the gym this stuff does its job really well and never lets me down.

• Yves Rocher 24H Anti-Perspirant
  • A little tip: use the deodorant right when you get out of the shower, that way every deodorant works better and this deodorant is no exception. By the way, this anti-perspirant doesn’t contain alcohol, which means that it doesn’t dry out your skin. That makes a world of difference! Most generic brands of deodorant do dry out your skin and that can make it harder to keep using the deodorant, since your skin gets irritated. With this product, I have no skin issues at all.

• Yves Rocher 24H Anti-Perspirant
  • Just to prevent the question about the animal testing policy of the brand, I’m adding this screenshot from the YR official website.

Overall, this deodorant is a great, available option for everyone, who wants to stop using products that are tested on animals. It does what it’s supposed to do, it doesn’t cost a ton of money and you can easily order it online on Yves Rocher website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031662950731/k2311a0315/3.15.18