Essentiale Forte 300 mg by Sanofi Natural Cleansing Liver Supplement  » Health  »
  • I don't have major problems regarding the health of my liver, but after a friend of mine had hepatitis I understood that it's vital to take care of my liver
  • This supplement is ment to help our liver and I highly advise you to use it if you have a diet rich in fats and especially if you drink often alcohol
  • The liver is without any doubt one of the most important organs as it is involved in almost every process which happens inside the body
  • I will continue to use it because I can feel that it supports daily the activity of my liver, while protecting it

by Irina

My grandmother always told me that prevention is better than cure. I don’t have major problems regarding the health of my liver, but after a friend of mine had hepatitis I understood that it’s vital to take care of my liver. Essentiale Forte by Sanofi is one of the most effective supplements as it supports vital functions of the liver and it doesn’t contain any chemicals. This supplement is ment to help our liver and I highly advise you to use it if you have a diet rich in fats and especially if you drink often alcohol. This habits simply “kills” the liver.
  • Essentiale Forte 300 mg by Sanofi Natural Cleansing Liver Supplement
  • Each of the organs of our body fulfills different tasks. The liver is without any doubt one of the most important organs as it is involved in almost every process which happens inside the body. Not only does it digest food, but it also normalizes the metabolism of lipids and proteins. What makes liver so special is its own ability to regenerate. It is the only organ which has this capacity, but we must sustain it by having a balanced diet and taking good supplements. Essentiale Forte can be used successfully by all people, doesn’t matter if they have or not problems with their liver. My friend had hepatitis and her doctor advised her to take these pills in order to heal and protect her liver.

• Essentiale Forte 300 mg by Sanofi Natural Cleansing Liver Supplement
  • The packaging of this supplement is a common one but the price is quite expensive. A box contains 30 capsules and it costs around 15 Euros. I always take two pills, one in the morning and one in the afternoon as my doctor prescribed me this quantity. My friend who had hepatitis was advised to take six capsules per day for the first three months, and then reduce the quantity and take three pills daily. If you have problems like hepatitis or ulcer, your doctor will recommend you probably to take 6 pills daily which means that a box will last only 5 days. It is not such an affordable treatment, but it does provide positive results for the health of your liver.

• Essentiale Forte 300 mg by Sanofi Natural Cleansing Liver Supplement
  • The capsules are quite big but I have never had problems to swallow them immediately. I always take them during my meal because they can be too aggressive for an empty stomach. I started to use Essentiale Forte because I like to protect my liver against the harmful effects of different medicines and other factors such as a diet rich in fats. I am always careful with my diet but sometimes I like to eat pork, fried eggs or chips and all of these do affect our liver. Excess fats can cause fat deposits in the liver and the role of this supplement is to help it to eliminate these deposits by improving digestion.

• Essentiale Forte 300 mg by Sanofi Natural Cleansing Liver Supplement
  • Essentiale Forte contains 300 mg of phospholipids and it doesn’t include any chemical ingredients. Phospholipids are essential structural components of all cellular membranes and they increase the functional status of the liver. I was very surprised when my friend told me that after using these capsules for three monthes, her liver affected by hepatitis was less inflammed. The doctor advised her to continue the treatment as it did provide remarkable results. From my opinion, this natural supplement did improve my digestion and my stomach feels more comfortable.

• Essentiale Forte 300 mg by Sanofi Natural Cleansing Liver Supplement
  • I know many people who are afraid to use supplements but they are completely wrong. When it comes to our liver, we must sustain its activity and these pills are vital if we want to protect it. The alcohol, using too many antibiotics, a stressful lifestyle damage our liver and it can not work properly. The result?! We will feel always tired, the food will not be metabolized properly and in the end this could lead even to cancer.

I use Essentiale Forte for a long time and I didn’t notice any side effects. On the box, it is mentioned that it can cause abdominal pain, nausea or allergic reactions, but these symptoms are very rare.

All in all, I do advise you to take care of the health of your liver as we have only one life and we have to live it healthy and happy. A varied diet is imperative to the functioning of all organs, but we shouldn’t underestimate the power of supplements. The liver plays a central role in both digestion and detoxification and Essentiale Forte does help it to function correctly. I will continue to use it because I can feel that it supports daily the activity of my liver, while protecting it. I highly appreciate that the formula is 100% natural and can be used even by teenagers as it doesn’t have any negative effects.

quick note by anonymous :

is much cheaper from poland

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414031662900931/k2311a0314/3.14.18