Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Perfumed Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • When it comes to skin care products, it is of vital importance to choose the best quality
  • I love the body lotions created by Nivea, Dove and L'Oreal, but unfortunately all af them have parabens
  • I have already used the fragrance and I can say that the body lotion has the same intense aroma and it leaves my skin delightfully scented
  • On the contrary, I have to admit that a regular body lotion doesn't deliver such a durable scent like this body lotion released by Yves Rocher
  • The body lotion is quite expensive, but if you buy it together with the perfume you can pay less

by Irina

Yves Rocher is one of the most appreciated brands as its products contain mainly natural ingredients. When it comes to skin care products, it is of vital importance to choose the best quality. I love the body lotions created by Nivea, Dove and L’Oreal, but unfortunately all af them have parabens. Comme une evidence is a perfumed body lotion created by Yves Rocher and it contains 96% ingredients from natural origin and it claims to provide a sublime scent. I am pretty satisfied with this body lotion and although it is not able to provide high levels of moisture, the delicate scent did steal my heart.
  • Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Perfumed Body Lotion
  • The collection Comme une Evidence belonging to Yves Rocher contains an eau de parfum and a body lotion which helps prolong the scent of the perfume. I have already used the fragrance and I can say that the body lotion has the same intense aroma and it leaves my skin delightfully scented. The main role of a body lotion is to ensure a deep nourishing effect, but this one is not really effective. My skin feels smooth, but this velvety feeling doesn’t last too much. When I use a moisturizer from Nivea, I can notice that it hydrates and keep my skin soft throughout the day. On the contrary, I have to admit that a regular body lotion doesn’t deliver such a durable scent like this body lotion released by Yves Rocher.

• Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Perfumed Body Lotion
  • The packaging looks classic yet modern. The golden notes add a plus of elegance and they do enhance the aspect of this simple white bottle. The tube is opaque and I am not very happy with this as I always prefer transparent packagings to see exactly the quantity left. When I squeeze it, it doesn’t dispense too much product and it is very practical and convenient. The sleek tube is travel-friendly and you don’t have to worry about spilling the lotion as the lid closes firmly. From my point of view, the main disadvantage of this product is its high price. Comme une evidence body lotion costs around 15 Euros which means it is more expensive than similar products available in the drugstores.

• Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Perfumed Body Lotion
  • The texture of this lotion is very creamy but it feels extremely lightweight. Hardly do I apply it on my skin, when it is absorbed completely. A big positive aspect is that it doesn’t leave any oily residue and it doesn’t stain the clothes. The scent is without any doubt the most important feature of this body lotion. If you have ever used the perfume belonging to this collection, you will realize that it smells exactly the same. When I put this cream, I feel like I have sprayed the whole bottle of perfume all over my body. Comme une evidence is a fresh and light fragrance and because of this the scent will not be overwhelming even if you used too much lotion.

• Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Perfumed Body Lotion
  • I like the smooth consistency, but I am not sure if this lotion manages to moisturize properly my dry skin. Its high price discouraged me to buy it at the beginning, but when I saw that it is enriched with sweet almond oil, I decided to give it a try. This oil is well known for its amazing nourishing properties and it is recommended to heal the skin. I used to apply pure sweet almond oil on my skin, but although it improved the condition of my skin, it felt extremely greasy and uncomfortable. For this reason, I stopped using it and I started to look for creams which contains this miraculous oil.

• Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Perfumed Body Lotion
  • Not only does this Yves Rocher body lotion contain almond oil, but it also includes cornflower water from organic farming. Its formula is 96% natural and it is free of paraben. When I saw these ingredients mentioned on the packaging, I did expect good results when it comes to hydrate and moisturize the skin and to my surprise, it is not very efficient. When I apply the lotion, it does absorb easily and it leaves my skin soft, but after one hour my skin looks like I didn’t use any lotion at all. The scent does manage to stay on my skin minimum 3 hours, but the moisturizing effect didn’t satisfy me. I do believe that the primary role of this body lotion is to highlight a delightful scent and not to provide skin care.

All in all, I have mixed feelings about Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence body lotion. I love its fresh scent, but I need also to moisturize and hydrate properly my skin, and this lotion can not do this. I wouldn’t advise you to use it on a daily basis because it doesn’t deliver optimal results for an efficient skin care routine. It can be used mainly to add a pleasant and long lasting scent to your skin. It does contain high concentrations of perfume, but this lotion never caused me any irritations and it can be used also by those with sensitive skin as it is paraben free. The body lotion is quite expensive, but if you buy it together with the perfume you can pay less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112031662840631/k2311a0312/3.12.18