A Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler
  • Thierry Mugler is very appreciated for creating excellent perfumes and although they are quite expensive, I do love the fragrances belonging to this brand
  • When I came back from my holiday, I bought from duty free the favourite perfume of my father
  • In my opinion, A* Men would be great also for a casual outfit thanks to its vibrant and unique scent
  • Thierry Mugler always surprises us with amazing designs
  • There are not so many perfumes available based on tobacco notes and because of this when a men wear this perfume it can be remarked instantly

by Irina

Thierry Mugler is very appreciated for creating excellent perfumes and although they are quite expensive, I do love the fragrances belonging to this brand. When I came back from my holiday, I bought from duty free the favourite perfume of my father: A*Men Pure Havane. It has been released few years ago and my father has a truly obsession for it. I have to confess that if I were a man, this perfume would be also indispensable for me. It has such a distinctive note that once you smell it, it’s impossible to forget it. It is sublimated by smoky notes and it provides a long lasting scent that can easily impress both women and men.
  • A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler
  • This perfume is built around notes of tobacco, but it is perfectly balanced by sweet aromas of vanilla and patchouli. I have never smoked and I do dislike the heavy smell of smoke, but this perfume stole my heart as the scent of tobacco develops throughout the day and it is not overpowering. I would describe this fragrance created by Thierry Mugler as being suitable for businessmen because it is strong and reveals a powerful personality. My father uses it every day and it completes perfectly an elegant office look. In my opinion, A* Men would be great also for a casual outfit thanks to its vibrant and unique scent.

• A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler
  • Thierry Mugler always surprises us with amazing designs. The box of the perfume has a brown colour which is in perfect harmony with the tobacco notes included in this fragrance. The golden elements add an elegant touch and the overall aspect is classic yet very attractive. The other side of the box contains the image of the genuine bottle of perfume and it is more colourful than the traditional brown side. The bottle is definitely eye-catching as it has an unique design. It also has a brown colour but what makes it different is that it is made of a sleek rubber material. It looks so simple, but at the same time luxurious.

• A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler
  • When I say Thierry Mugler, the emblematic star comes immediately in my mind. The bottle of this perfume has engraved a yellow star and thanks to it, hardly do you see the fragrance, when you know that it belongs to Thierry Mugler. The spray mechanism is built into the bottle and it is not so easy to use it. You have to press hard in order to dispense the perfume. In my opiniom, a classic atomizer would have worked easier. I always prefer transparent packagings as I want to see exactly the quantity left, but unfortunately, A*Men has an opaque aspect and it doesn’t reveal how much perfume was consumed.

• A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler
  • A*Men is a gourmand interpretation of the tobacco scent and this is mixed with honey, vanilla and patchouli notes. When I first spritz this perfume, it opens with fresh tobacco leaves and honey notes, but after half an hour, these strong aromas are toned down by the sweetness of vanilla. These notes are in perfect harmony and the perfume manages to provide a seductive scent which evokes masculinity and power. The long lasting formula did surprise me as this fragrance is an eau de toilette and not an eau de perfume. Normally, an eau de toilette is less resistant, but A*Men is able to last all day long and there is no need to reapply it.

• A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler
  • I know so many men who are addicted to this perfume and I can easily understand the reason for this. Thierry Mugler created a perfume which reveals a strong personality and can be used for every occasion. The tobacco notes could be intimidating, but I can definitely say that they ensure a sublime scent that is ideal for winter time. I wouldn’t advise you to use this perfume in the summer days because it is quite strong and too sweet for a hot summer.

It is hard to find a negative aspect of this amazing perfume. The only one coud be the high price, as it costs aroud 100 Euros, but it delivers excellent quality for this price.

All in all, I highly recommend A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler and I am sure that every men will love it. It is a versatile and complex fragrance and it gives you the confidence you may need in difficult situations. I am not a big fan of tobacco scents but this perfume blends perfectly the notes for an intense yet sublime effect. There are not so many perfumes available based on tobacco notes and because of this when a men wear this perfume it can be remarked instantly. A*Men is an eau de toilette but it provides the intensity of an eau de perfume. I wouldn’t advise you to use a lot of perfume as it can be overwhelming. It is included in the oriental category of fragrances and it is amazing for those who appreciate warm and sweet scents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568031662820931/k2311a038/3.8.18