L’Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have always had problems with hair loss and I am always on the hunt for the best treatment for my thin hair
  • Unfortunately, this amazing result doesn't last more than two days and then, my hair become again dull and lackluster
  • A good shampoo can definitely improve the texture of the hair and L'Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo promises to help reduce this problem if it is used regularly
  • I wouldn't say that this one is my favourite shampoo, but it does leave my hair soft and moisturized
  • Taking into account that this L'Oreal shampoo is not very expensive, you can give it a try

by Irina

I have always had problems with hair loss and I am always on the hunt for the best treatment for my thin hair. L’Oreal created a new collection of products designed to fight hair loss and it did draw my attention as it mixes a variety of ingredients which are ment to strengthen and repair damaged hair.L’Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo contains not only vitamins, but also arginine, a miraculous amino acid that works to slow hair loss. I am pretty satisfied with this shampoo, as after I use it my hair feels silky and my ends don’t look anymore very dry. Unfortunately, this amazing result doesn’t last more than two days and then, my hair become again dull and lackluster.
  • L'Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo
  • My hair is very dry and damaged and although I do use a variety of qualitative products, the hair loss is one of my biggest concern. A good shampoo can definitely improve the texture of the hair and L’Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo promises to help reduce this problem if it is used regularly. It combines the power of arginine with the benefits of vitamins and proteins in order to provide healthy and shiny hair. I wouldn’t say that this one is my favourite shampoo, but it does leave my hair soft and moisturized. Not to mention that it smells delicious.

• L'Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo
  • The packaging of this shampoo is classic, but eye-catching. The mix of purple and black ensures an elegant note. The tube is quite bulky and it is not really travel friendly. I have the smallest bottle which holds 250 ml, but L’Oreal created also bigger ones and they are definitely more convenient. The small bottle costs around 4 Euros and it is quite long lasting as you don’t need to use too much. Do pay attention when you squeeze the tube, as it dispenses usually a lot of product. I really appreciate that I can read on the bottle a variety of useful information regarding the properties of some of the ingredients included in this shampoo.

• L'Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo
  • L’Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo has a rich and creamy texture, which produces a full-bodied, rich foam. Many women avoid creamy textures when it comes to buy a shampoo, as they do believe that this consistency is too heavy and it will weigh down fine hair. In my opinion, a creamy shampoo cleanses deeply and offers good levels of hydration. I really love its pleasant scent, but it doesn’t feel very natural. The smell is not overpowering and it manages to stay in my hair all day long. The only downside is that it reveals the presence of some harmful chemicals which discouraged me to use this shampoo too often.

• L'Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo
  • After I use this shampoo, my hairs looks without any doubt healthier and full of life. My ends are less dry and I can feel that my hair is stronger from root to tip. I highly recommend you this shampoo if you have fragile hair as it will add volume and shine. I couldn’t use this shampoo without the help of a conditioner, as it is not able to detangle my hair. I am very happy with the results I get when I wash my hair with this shampoo, but these great results are not very long lasting. My hair looks shiny, moisturized and hydrated, but after maximum two days, the aspect of my hair is not really attractive. My roots are quite oily and my ends are extremely dry.

• L'Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo
  • L’Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo is enriched with arginine and it pretends to treat hair loss. I can not confirm that it reduced my hair loss, but as I mentioned before this shampoo does improve the quality of my hair, but only on short term. It is nice to see on the packaging that the shampoo contains vitamins, proteins and amino acids as they are vital for the health of our hair. On the other hand, if we read more carefully, we can see that it is also full of chemicals that can dry out our hair. Nowadays, it is very difficult to find on the market natural formulas which are not harmful for us.

All in all, L’Oreal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo can be a good solution for treating thin hair. I really like the aspect of my hair when I wash it with this shampoo. It does restore my dry hair and it looks less damaged and full of life. The shampoo never caused me any irritations or itchy scalp, but I do believe that if it is used on long term, it can damage the structure of the hair due to the chemicals contained. This shampoo is specially designed for fragile hair and it did help me to strengthen my fine hair, but this effect is not really durable. Taking into account that this L’Oreal shampoo is not very expensive, you can give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031662810931/k2311a038/3.8.18