Amoxyclav 625, antibiotic medicine
  • Since then, it has become one of my favorite antibiotics for the treatment of variety of bacterial infections
  • I am not allergic to Penicillin and hence there isn't any problem for me to take this antibiotic
  • However, it must be taken under medical supervision, especially if you are going to take it for more than two day
  • My wife did experience little bit of nausea, but that was a mild one
  • It is also not as such costly if I compare with available products of other reputed brands

by Galega

Amoxyclav 625 is an antibiotic medicine which I was prescribed when I had a wound over my thigh. It worked wonderfully and the wound got healed within two days. Since then, it has become one of my favorite antibiotics for the treatment of variety of bacterial infections.
  • Amoxyclav 625 (Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets)
  • Amoxyclav 625 is produced and marketed by Abbott, which is one of the most reputed pharmaceutical companies of the world. One pack containing six tablets in silver blister pack costs Rs. 109.

Amoxyclav 625 contains 500 mg of Amoxycillin and 125 mg of Potassium Clavulanate. Amoxycillin is a penicillin group of antibiotic. I am not allergic to Penicillin and hence there isn’t any problem for me to take this antibiotic.

• Amoxyclav 625 (Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets)
  • I was asked to take two tablets in one day which I did. This is, in fact, the standard dose of this medicine. Depending on the gravity of infection, it works quickly. In my case, when I had used it for the first time, the wound got completely cured within two days.

• Amoxyclav 625 (Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets)
  • My wife had recently got burn injury on her wrist. The physician had then prescribed this antibiotic along with Silverex ointment to be applied on the affected area. This antibiotic not only cures bacterial infection, but also stops the possibility of any further infection. Needless to say, the burn didn’t create any problem thanks to this powerful antibiotic.

As I have mentioned above, Amoxyclav can be used for variety of other bacterial infections. It is also widely used for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and lower respiratory tract infection. I work in a hospital and have personally seen the efficacy of this medicine in handling complex cases of UTI.

• Amoxyclav 625 (Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets)
  • As for side effects, it is a completely safe medicine. However, it must be taken under medical supervision, especially if you are going to take it for more than two day. My wife did experience little bit of nausea, but that was a mild one. The reason of nausea was her mistake of taking one tablet in the morning after eating just one biscuit.

• Amoxyclav 625 (Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets)
  • I have always ensured to not take it in the empty stomach. This is a very common mistake made by patients which lead to side effects. If you will follow prescription and suggestion of your doctor, then this medicine will be completely safe for you.

I should mention here that people who are allergic to Penicillin must avoid this antibiotic. Bring this allergy fact to the notice of your physician.

Overall, Amoxyclav 625 is a wonderful antibiotic which can be used in the treatment of many types of bacterial infections. It is also not as such costly if I compare with available products of other reputed brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267031662790131/k2311a037/3.7.18