Rise Eau de Parfum by Beyonce
  • Fresh perfumes are not really my cup of tea, but Rise did surprise me because it features also a delicate sweetness that ensures a classic and elegant note
  • I love perfumes because they can change my mood instantly and I feel definitely more confident when I wear a perfume that fits my personality
  • Rise claims to be a fresh floral fragrance and although I prefer oriental scents, I do like this perfume released by Beyonce thanks to its intense musk notes
  • I do believe it is a good signature scent for spring because it is not overpowering and it is suitable for every day use
  • Rise is concentrated around floral notes,but in my opinion the musky notes are more prevalent

by Irina

I have always appreciated Beyonce not only for its beauty but also for her remarkable career. She created a variety of perfumes, but Beyonce confirms that Rise is very special to her. Rise is described as being a little bit more intimate and personal than her previous fragrances. Rise represents her energy and motivation and blends floral and musky notes for achieving a seductive fragrance. Fresh perfumes are not really my cup of tea, but Rise did surprise me because it features also a delicate sweetness that ensures a classic and elegant note.
  • Rise Eau de Parfum by Beyonce
  • Beyonce believes that all women’s power come from within and when she connects with her very essence, she reveals her inner beauty. I love perfumes because they can change my mood instantly and I feel definitely more confident when I wear a perfume that fits my personality. Strong perfumes are my passion as they are able to resist all day and they can be remarked easier than a delicate fresh scent. Rise claims to be a fresh floral fragrance and although I prefer oriental scents, I do like this perfume released by Beyonce thanks to its intense musk notes. I do believe it is a good signature scent for spring because it is not overpowering and it is suitable for every day use.

• Rise Eau de Parfum by Beyonce
  • The packaging of this perfume is without any doubt elegant and gives the impression of being a luxurious product. The box with the golden notes stores an amazing tall and slim bottle of perfume. The golden cap look like a crown and the overall aspect of the fragrance is in perfect harmony with the name of the perfume and the career of Beyonce which grows constantly. Do pay attention when you manoeuvre the bottle made of glass because it can break easily. Rise by Beyonce is not an expensive perfume and a bottle of 100 ml costs around 40 Euros. I noticed that the majority of perfumes released by celebrities have an average price and they are cheaper than fragrances created by high-end brands.

• Rise Eau de Parfum by Beyonce
  • When it comes to buying a new fragrance, I am always looking to purchase an eau de parfum and not an eau de toilette because the first one does provide a better quality. An eau de perfume is more concentrated and it delivers an intense scent. Fortunately Beyonce Rise is an eau de parfum and it does have a good longevity. It doesn’t last all day, but I can’t expect to provide the same intensity like a perfume that costs even more than 100 Euros. The atomizer spritzes not too much perfume and it can be used effortlessly to apply the fragrance on my pulse points. When I spray it, there is a strong scent of alcohol,but only after few minutes it disappeared and I can feel the true scent of the perfume.

• Rise Eau de Parfum by Beyonce
  • The top notes of juicy apricot and bergamot are less highlighted as this perfume is based around the notes of orchid, the favourite flower of Beyonce. A floral fragrance is not complete without the presence of musky notes. They are the magic that give your perfume its depth and staying power. Rise includes also notes of cashmere and tropical vetiver and they ensure a sophisticated sweet yet warm scent. These woody musky notes are softened by the genious bouquet of orchid, freesia and exotic jasmine. I do appreciate this perfume belonging to Beyonce as it is able to combine successfully floral,fruity and musky notes, without being overwhelming.

• Rise Eau de Parfum by Beyonce
  • This seductive fragrance portrays the image of the superstar Beyonce. The fresh scent has been designed around the concept of female empowerment and it is emblematic for a successful woman. Beyonce created this perfume in order to encourage women to work hard to achieve their goals and she does believe that every woman is strong enough to rise and be remarked. I couldn’t say that this perfume did steal my heart, but I think it is a good option for a casual outfit. It is youthful and is perfect for a young woman who needs extra motivation and confidence. The mix of notes delivers a balanced scent that can be worn not only in the day time, but also for a night out.

All in all, Rise by Beyonce is a perfume that reveals the motivated nature of this well known singer. This fragrance is not very strong, but it is able to create a positive impact. Rise is concentrated around floral notes,but in my opinion the musky notes are more prevalent. When I first smelled it, it reminded me of a warm bouquet of orchids, but after few minutes this feeling of freshness is combined with a sweet aroma that lingers on my skin for about six hours. If you are on a budget, this perfume is perfect for you as it is quite affordable. I wouldn’t wear it in the winter time as it is not so intense to warm up these freezing days, but it will be great for spring and summer.

Guadalupe says :

re : Fresh perfumes are not really my cup of tea, but Rise did surprise me because it features also a delicate sweetness that ensures a classic and elegant note
Rise Eau de Parfum by Beyonce smell real good, I’m very delighted with the product. I really bought it without knowing if I could like it but It left me impressed. It smell amazing and go it for a good price. I’ll definitely order it again.

irina replies :

Good perfume and very affordable

jenny says :

re : Rise is concentrated around floral notes,but in my opinion the musky notes are more prevalent
Rise was a really delightful perfume, the fresh notes reminded me of a vintage floral scent with a musky tone ,I recommend that you try this product if you would like a fresh but musky perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567031662780131/k2311a037/3.7.18