Nutrilite Salmon Omega - 3 Soft Gel  » Health  »
  • I did little bit of research about the available brands and selected Amway Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3
  • I can feel the presence of pure fish oil inside the soft gel
  • However, seeing positive result, I decided to prolong its use after taking consent of my doctor
  • I have also started to give it to my father who has long term cardiovascular problem
  • It is definitely costly than many available brands in the market

by Galega

I was advised to take Omega 3 supplement for long by my doctor after one abnormal ECG report. Only recently, I decided to take it. I did little bit of research about the available brands and selected Amway Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3. I have previously used Nutrilite Daily and Nutrilite Protein Powder with positive effect and hence this brand was my obvious choice.
  • Nutrilite Salmon Omega - 3 Soft Gel
  • I ordered one pack of Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3 from an Amway Business Owner. One bottle contains 60 soft gels costing Rs. 1, 449. I was asked to take one soft gel a day continuously for two months.

The yellow soft gel is quite easy to swallow. It is also free from any sort of preservatives, flavors or any artificial colors. I can feel the presence of pure fish oil inside the soft gel. Amway is a trusted company and I have faith about claims that this product is free from harmful trace elements, including Mercury. No labs have found any traces of Mercury in this product.

• Nutrilite Salmon Omega - 3 Soft Gel
  • I ensure to take this soft gel after eating something. It should not be taken in the empty stomach.

I experienced positive results on two fronts. The first one was cardiovascular. In fact, when I went to doctor for regular checkups, the diagnostic tests were encouraging.

• Nutrilite Salmon Omega - 3 Soft Gel
  • And, the second positive result for me was improvement in joint pain. I had already taken many supplement and medicine for my knee pain which is now under control. The credit for positive improvement also goes for Salmon Omega 3. It works wonderfully in checking inflammation in the body.

• Nutrilite Salmon Omega - 3 Soft Gel
  • I was initially asked to take this supplement for two months. However, seeing positive result, I decided to prolong its use after taking consent of my doctor. I did feel improved mental alertness after prolong use. I have also started to give it to my father who has long term cardiovascular problem.

• Nutrilite Salmon Omega - 3 Soft Gel
  • As for side effects, I didn’t experience any. I have heard people complaining of stomach disturbances after taking it. For that, I would advise to stick with only one soft gel a day and not taking it in the empty stomach. The soft gel is intelligently produced which is not only easy to swallow but also not allow any sort of fishy breath emanating out of mouth.

Some precautions are required while taking this supplement. For example, it may lead to blood thinning effect and hence prior prescription of doctor, if you are going to take it for extended period of time, is necessary. Further, it should not be given to children below 12 years of age.

Omega 3 contains EPA and DHA which are known for improving memory and overall brain functioning. In that context, I have seen many parents giving this supplement to growing up children. I will reiterate that it should not be given to children below 12 years of age. This is a common mistake which can lead to long term health problems. Needless to say, I have never given it to my sons.

Overall this is a good product which can be beneficial in many ways. It is definitely costly than many available brands in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346031662770831/k2311a036/3.6.18