L’Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer
2.0
  • I definitely prefer the classic infaillible primer and this new formula doesn't deliver optimal performance
  • Moreover, it is not very helpful to keep my makeup in place all day and I noticed that my foundation oxidizes faster when I wear this green primer
  • The packaging is without any doubt a big plus
  • I love the colour of the packaging as it is in perfect harmony with the green primer
  • It is also quite expensive and for this price I am sure that you can find a better formula

by Irina

The Infaillible collection released by L’ Oreal did impress me as the majority of its products provide excellent quality. L’Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer has appeared recently on the market and it claims to help minimize redness, while creating the perfect base for makeup. This green primer did convince me to buy it because I have never used a primer specially designed to neutralize the annoying redness. I always apply a primer before foundation because not only does it prolong the staying power of my makeup, but it also creates a more uniform surface and the foundation sets better. I am not very satisfied with this primer, as it doesn’t disguise properly my red zones and it is not effective to make the pores appear smaller. I definitely prefer the classic infaillible primer and this new formula doesn’t deliver optimal performance.
  • L'Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer
  • L’Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer is a new product and it draw my attention because I have never used a green primer. There are many similar primers that claim to cover redness but the green colour always discouraged me to give them a try. I have a huge respect for L’Oreal products but this product lets me down. It doesn’t improve the aspect of my skin and my enlarged pores are visible. Moreover, it is not very helpful to keep my makeup in place all day and I noticed that my foundation oxidizes faster when I wear this green primer.

• L'Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer
  • The packaging is without any doubt a big plus. The sleek tube is so tiny that it can fit easily in your bag. It contains a plastic pump and it does help you to dispense the right amount. The tube contains also a transparent cap and it is very hygienic. I love the colour of the packaging as it is in perfect harmony with the green primer. The tube holds only 20 ml, but it will last quite long time as you need to apply only a thin layer. L’Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer is not such a cheap product as it costs even more than a L’Oreal foundation. In my opinion, 12 Euros is too much for this primer as it doesn’t make miracles for my skin.

• L'Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer
  • This primer has a very liquid consistency and it can be spread effortlessly with your fingers. Two pumps are enough to cover the entire face, but do pay attention to blend it perfectly, because otherwise it can leave a visible green residue. The formula feels very light and it absorbs easily without feeling greasy. The green colour is ment to neutralize redness and provide a more uniform aspect. My experience with this product is not a happy one because it didn’t manage to offer me a flawless appearance. I don’t feel that L’Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer is able to provide the benefits of a primer and it doesn’t respect what it says.

• L'Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer
  • The primer couldn’t offer a smoother skin and when I apply the foundation my acne scars are not disguised completely. Moreover, it didn’t have a positive impact on my enlarged pores and the red areas are slightly visible. What I dislike most about L’Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer is that it makes my foundation oxidize easier. After only two hours, my foundation starts to become darker and it has an unwanted yellow tone. A primer should help the makeup stay in perfect condition all day long, but this one feels like I wear no primer. I tried to apply even a thicker layer of this primer, but it is still useless.

• L'Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer
  • I had big expectations when I bought this product because the other primer created by L’Oreal is for sure very effective. L’Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer doesn’t provide a matte aspect and my skin starts to be oily and shiny after only one or two hours. At the same time, regardless of the type of foundation I use, it disappears from my t zone and on the rest of my face it does look quite cakey and not very natural. The primer is mainly responsible for mattifying the skin, but this green formula tends to be too moisturizing to ensure a proper absorption of oil.

All in all, I wouldn’t recommend you to try L’Oreal Infaillible Anti Redness Primer. It pretends to blur redness and other imperfections, but from my point of view, it was not able to provide a seamless appearance. I appreciate its ultralight formula that blends perfectly, but I have to complain about its effectiveness. This green primer didn’t hide my imperfections and it didn’t create a better base for my makeup. It is absorbed immediately, but it doesn’t leave my skin softer and flawless. A primer is vital for having a perfect makeup, but this one is completely useless. It is also quite expensive and for this price I am sure that you can find a better formula. The old version of this L’oreal primer is much better and it did help me to achieve a beautiful complexion.

Cassidy says :

re : I definitely prefer the classic infaillible primer and this new formula doesn’t deliver optimal performance
Depending on your skin type this product can be great for large pores and redness, I would recommend this product

Akhil Reddy Rondla says :

Yes exactly, my skin type is some oily. I had faced a lot problems with the reddish skin on face and on hands too. I used this one, I’m telling you really change you mostly. I have been usig for 2 months. It’s very helpful to enhance your glow in face.

irina replies :

I was not really impressed by it and I also have combination skin type…it was not so effective like the classic L oreal primer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316031662760831/k2311a036/3.6.18