Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
  • I have always had problems with large pores and blackheads although I exfoliate daily my skin
  • Many women don't include a scrub in their daily skin care routine as they believe that the exfoliating process will be too aggressive for their skin
  • Unfortunately, I didn't notice a visible effect on my enlarged pores and I do consider that this scrub is too mild to ensure a deep exfoliation
  • I had huge expectations as this brand is a trustworthy one, but it disappointed me little bit
  • To my surprise, this product didn't affect the quality of my skin and it feels very comfortable after I exfoliate it

by Irina

Removing dead skin cells from face is the key to get glowing skin instantly. A gentle scrub provides an efficient exfoliation, leaving the skin refreshed and clean. Clean&Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub has a powerful formula and claims to remove blackheads from the first day you start to use the product. My skeptical nature tells me that this sounds too good to be true, but nothing is impossible. I have always had problems with large pores and blackheads although I exfoliate daily my skin. This scrub created by Clean & Clear did make my skin smooth, but it didn’t help me too much to get rid of blackheads.
  • Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
  • Many women don’t include a scrub in their daily skin care routine as they believe that the exfoliating process will be too aggressive for their skin. Clean&Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub is suitable even for sensitive skin as it is not harsh. I used it on a daily basis and I have never experienced any irritations. It is specially designed to fight blackheads and remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cells that can block pores.

Unfortunately, I didn’t notice a visible effect on my enlarged pores and I do consider that this scrub is too mild to ensure a deep exfoliation. I had huge expectations as this brand is a trustworthy one, but it disappointed me little bit.

• Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
  • The scrub comes in a regular plastic tube and it is very easy to use. You just need to squeeze the tube and it gives you enough quantity. I have to say that I would have preferred a pump because it is less messy and more hygienic. The product is definitely pocket-friendly as it doesn’t cost more than 5 Euros and it will last at least three months. The packaging is quite bulky and because of this it is not easy to carry it with you if you travel. I really appreciate that the tube is semi transparent and you can see not only the texture of the product, but also the quantity left. The lid closes firmly and there is no risk to waste the scrub.

• Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
  • Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing daily scrub has a creamy texture and it contains some blue beads in order to exfoliate better the skin. It has a fresh smell that ensures a sensation of cleanliness. If you have sensitive skin, these tiny beads can scare you, but I can confirm that they don’t irritate the skin if you make a gentle massage when you use the scrub. They manage to remove dirts, oil and dead cells but my stubborn blackheads are still present. I always exfoliate my face with a scrub in the morning as I do need to wipe away excess oil and prepare my skin for applying makeup.

• Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
  • I do advise you to wet your face before you use the scrub because this ensures a deeper cleansing effect. Then make a gentle massage using circular motions and rinse it well with warm water. It is of vital importance to make sure that you removed completely the scrub from your face because otherwise your skin can feel tight and dry. In my opinion, Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub did cleanse my face and left it refreshed, smooth and radiant. Despite of the fact that it pretends to remove blackheads instantly, I stll have visible pores and I couldn’t observe any minimizing effect.

• Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
  • I am a big fan of facial scrub products and my skin also loves them. Even the best facial washer is not able to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. If your skin always looks dull and tired, it’s time to start exfoliate it. If the dead cells stay on the skin, it can not regenerate and create new cells.

Clean&Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub didn’t reduce my blackheads, but it invigorated my skin and it appears youthful and healthier. At the same time, the scrub doesn’t irritate my skin and it can be used on a daily basis. The biggest concern when it comes to using a scrub is that it can dry out the skin. To my surprise, this product didn’t affect the quality of my skin and it feels very comfortable after I exfoliate it.

All in all, I am not very satisfied with Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub because it doesn’t deliver optimal results. The microbeads exfoliate the surface of the skin, but they are not powerful enough to remove completely my annoying blackheads. It might be suitable for those who have normal skin type, but for me, it didn’t work properly. On the contrary, every time I use it, my skin feels full of life and my makeup sets better as it does lifts away all dirts. There is a big misconception that a scrub is harmful for sensitive skin, but Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub has a delicate texture that will not damage your skin.

Sharon Brown says :

re : I have always had problems with large pores and blackheads although I exfoliate daily my skin
It will make the skin too dry if it is done that much expect it is an oily skin

irina replies :

If it is a gentle scrub, I don’t believe it will dry the skin if it is used daily

Albrenny says :

Exfoliating daily is good for your large pores and blackheads. Everyone skin is different therefore reacts differently to skin care products. I myself have used clean clear blackhead clearing daily scrub and my skin felt dry after using. However, as a scrub you should expect a feeling of dryness after use. Therefore, i apply my moisturizer and the dryness goes away. If your skin is naturally oily then you will not need to use a moisturizer after using the scrub. The dryness will go away after a couple minutes.

irina replies :

This is true.Those who have dry skin shouldn’t exfoliate the skin daily but for oily skin, the scrub is vital for minimizing large pores

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316031662750831/k2311a036/3.6.18