Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue (01 Light Clair)
  • One of the biggest new trends in beauty is without any doubt the famous BB cream
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue has been released few months ago and I bought it without thinking too much because I am a big fan of Bourjois products and I was lucky enough to find it on special price
  • I like its light formula and hardly do I apply it on my face, when my skin appears more hydrated and have a nice luminosity
  • I love to wear it when I go on holidays because it looks natural and feels very lightweight
  • If you have big problems with acne I wouldn't advise you to choose bb cream as it is not able to provide high coverage

by Irina

One of the biggest new trends in beauty is without any doubt the famous BB cream. This product has appeared quite recently, but it is very appreciated as it provides a variety of benefits. A bb cream is meant to hydrate the skin like a moisturizing cream, but at the same time, it can cover imperfections in order to ensure a flawless appearance. Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue has been released few months ago and I bought it without thinking too much because I am a big fan of Bourjois products and I was lucky enough to find it on special price. I like its light formula and hardly do I apply it on my face, when my skin appears more hydrated and have a nice luminosity.
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue (01 Light Clair)
  • Bb creams are multitasking products and every woman should add one in her beauty arsenal. It delivers intense moisture and hides minor imperfections like dark circles, tiny acne scars, large pores.Not only does Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue ensure bright seamless complexion, but it also hydrates the skin, being able to replace my daily facial cream.

It is infused with a mix of vitamins which revitalises tired and dull skin for a radiant healthy aspect. I love to wear it when I go on holidays because it looks natural and feels very lightweight. On the other hand, I must confess that I do prefer liquid foundations for my every day makeup, because it is more resistant and they do cover better than a bb cream.

• Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue (01 Light Clair)
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue comes in a squeezable tube and due to its sleek design, it can fit in every bag. It holds 30 ml, but it doesn’t last long time as I have to reapply it throughout the day due to the fact that it doesn’t stay put on my face more than 4 hours. The packaging is very hygienic and the nozzle dispenses a good anount of product, without being messy. This bb cream costs around 12 Euros, but as it was on promotion I paid only 6 Euros. In my opinion, it is quite affordable and it does deliver a variety of benefits for the skin.

• Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue (01 Light Clair)
  • The texture of this bb cream is so smooth that your skin will fall in love with it. It blends easily and can be applied with your fingers or with a beauty blender. I like to use a beauty blender because it provides a more uniform coverage. This bb cream designed by Bourjois has a fresh scent but it is not overpowering. The main negative aspect of this product is represented by the limited number of shades that were released on the market. Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream is available in only three shades. I have the lightest shade and it seems to be suitable for my pale skin. If you have a darker skin tone, it would be difficult for you to wear this bb cream as I am not sure if the darkest shade will fit you.

• Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue (01 Light Clair)
  • A bb cream pretends to hydrate, correct and brighten the skin, while providing a natural flawless look. It does manage to cover my dark circles, but my acne spots are not disguised properly and I still need to apply a concealer. I love the semi-matte finish offered by this bb cream and my skin looks definitely fresh and radiant. As I do have some imperfections, one thin layer is not enough for hiding them. Fortunately, this bb cream is buildable and even if I put two or three layers, it doesn’t look cakey or unnatural. It sets beautiful and it feels like my second skin. It is perfect for me when I go to beach and I need a light formula that delivers a healthy aspect.

• Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue (01 Light Clair)
  • Despite its moisturizing properties, this bb cream doesn’t feel too heavy for my combination skin type. However, my oily zones tend to be shiny after less than one hour and I do need to apply a translucent powder in order to absorb excess oil. My biggest complain regarding Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream is that it hasn’t a good longevity. After three hours, it has almost disappeared and I have to reapply it. If you have a long busy day, a bb cream is not the best choice. Moreover, I was very disappointed when I noticed that it doesn’t contain SPF protection. I like to wear it in the summer time but I have to apply first a sunscreen in order to protect my skin against the harmful sun rays.

All in all, I would recommend you Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream Anti-Fatigue because not only does it provide a beautiful semi-matte finish, but it also erases all signs of fatigue and hydrates deeply the skin. I like this bb cream but it can not replace my foundation. I prefer to use it only when I go to gym or to the beach because it doesn’t block my pores and my skin can breathe. The formula is very gentle and I have never experienced any irritations or redness. My skin feels very comfortable when I wear this cream and it has a particular luminosity thanks to the complex of vitamins included in this product. If you have big problems with acne I wouldn’t advise you to choose bb cream as it is not able to provide high coverage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316031662740831/k2311a036/3.6.18