L’Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water - gentle waterproof makeup remover
  • I became a huge fan of micellar waters as they do cleanse my skin in just one minute and they don't cause any irritations
  • I noticed that if I go to sleep with my makeup on the face, my skin is prone to acne and blocked pores
  • In the night time,our skin breathes and regenerates itself and if it is not perfectly clean, the impurities left can lead to a variety of problems such as spots, premature wrinkles and enlarged pores
  • It will last at least few months, so it is definitely an excellent purchase
  • At the same time, it clears away any traces of makeup and dirts and I can feel that my skin is pure and clean

by Irina

After a hard-working day, we don’t want to spend too much time in order to cleanse our face. Regardless of how much makeup we wear, it is necessary to remove it completely before going to sleep. Using a micellar water is the quickest way to get rid of stubborn makeup and it is very gentle even with sensitive skin.

L’Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water has been recently released on the market and it claims to remove waterproof makeup without any harsh rubbing. I became a huge fan of micellar waters as they do cleanse my skin in just one minute and they don’t cause any irritations. This L’Oreal product has a powerful formula and it manages to remove all traces of makeup and there is no need to rinse it with water. It is fast yet very effective.

• L'Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water
  • L’Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water is suitable for all skin types and it can be used successfully to cleanse not only the face, but also the eyes and the lips. I wear makeup everyday and cleansing my face is the most important step in my beauty routine. I noticed that if I go to sleep with my makeup on the face, my skin is prone to acne and blocked pores. In the night time,our skin breathes and regenerates itself and if it is not perfectly clean, the impurities left can lead to a variety of problems such as spots, premature wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Even if you don’t wear makeup,you still have to cleanse your face as it accumulated throughout the day dust, oil and other impurities.

• L'Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water
  • The packaging of this product has a common aspect and I have to confess that this kind of bottle doesn’t appeal to me. First of all, when I put some micellar water on a cotton pad, I spill too much product. The big bottle is not travel friendly at all, but it is really affordable taking into account that it costs around 8 Euros. It will last at least few months, so it is definitely an excellent purchase.

The micellar water looks exactly like pure water, but it contains some particles called micelles . They absorb and lifts away dirts, traces of makeup and all impurities, providing a great feeling of freshness and cleanliness.

• L'Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water
  • I love to wear a lot of makeup and because of this I do need an efficient cleansing product. I cleanse my face two times per day, in the morning and in the evening and since I have discovered the micellar water, I almost forgot about the traditional cleansing milk. In my opinion, if you have combination or oily skin type like ,I do advise you to choose the micellar water because it doesn’t feel greasy or oily. Cleansing milk will be more suitable for dry skin because it can hydrate at the same time your thirsty skin.

Regardless of the product I use to remove my makeup, I also use a gentle scrub and a facial washer to remove the dead cells and help the skin to regenerate better.

• L'Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water
  • L’Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water did surprise me because it removed even my waterproof mascara and my eyeliner. When it comes to removing makeup, my eyes are very sensitive and it is hard to get rid of all traces of makeup without harsh rubbing.

This L’oreal cleansing product contains purified water and cleansing oil and with only one swipe, it cleanses my eyes and they don’t feel irritated. The formula is alcohol free and it doesn’t sting or burn my eyes. Moreover, this micellar water removes also powder, foundation and lipstick without leaving an oily residue. When I use a cleansing milk, my skin feels sticky and greasy, but thanks to this purified water, I didn’t experience anymore these inconvenients. My skin feels refreshed, purified and free of any impurities.

• L'Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water
  • When you are too lazy to follow your skin care routine, always remember these words belonging to Coco Chanel:”Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.” We can not have beautiful skin without efforts. I always try to respect a strict routine and the cleansing process is the most important for me. L’Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water is really helpful to clear away all dirts and traces of makeup, without leaving the skin tight or irritated. It does cleanse pretty well, but I still use a gentle scrub to exfoliate my skin and get rid of dead cells. When you are not in a hurry, I do suggest you to wash also your face with a facial washer for a deeper cleansing effect.

All in all, I believe that L’Oreal Bi-Phase Micellar Water is perfect for those women who love to wear waterproof makeup. It has a very concentrated formula that removes completely your makeup, while being gentle with your skin. You just need to saturate a cotton pad with micellar water and then swipe it all over your face. I like this product because it is not harmful for my eyes and it doesn’t leave my skin dry . At the same time, it clears away any traces of makeup and dirts and I can feel that my skin is pure and clean. At the moment, I am sure that the micellar water is the most effective cleansing product. It is light like water, but extremely efficient. And the best part…it is cheap and can be found easily in all drugstores.

Jeanne Cleio Santiagi says :

This micellar water is great for double or triple cleansing. It removes makeup and leaves no residue yet doesn’t feel very harsh to the skin. After application it will still leave your skin soft and hydrated. It is just technically water so it is good for senstitive skin too. Personally i use this for triple cleansing. What i do is put a generous amount on a cotton pad then wipe my face with it before i proceed to my oil based and foaming cleanser. I also put some on a qtip to remove stubborn mascara and eyeshadow. This product is really effective and it will also keep your skin glowing and moisturized as it is not harsh on the skin.

irina replies :

I totally agree with you. It removes the makeup and it is n t harsh

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031662730531/k2311a035/3.5.18