Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette( Over Rose)
  • Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette is definitely one of the most effective palettes that I have ever used as it is so tiny,but at the same very versatile
  • I usually avoid to buy makeup palettes because the majority of them are too big and they contain some unnecessary shades that I would never use
  • Not to mention that the eyeshadow applies like a dream
  • As I mentioned before, I don't appreciate big and bulky palettes because they are so expensive and not travel friendly
  • I simply love the way they glide on my skin and whenever I apply them, my whole complexion looks illuminated

by Irina

Making our eyes pop through eye makeup can be a real challenge, but if we use the right makeup products, it will be easier to achieve this goal. Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette is definitely one of the most effective palettes that I have ever used as it is so tiny,but at the same very versatile.

I usually avoid to buy makeup palettes because the majority of them are too big and they contain some unnecessary shades that I would never use. This Bourjois palette is simply perfect. Not only does it contain three different shades of eyeshadow, but it also features a glitter. I can’t praise this product enough. It has beautiful colours which adapt perfectly to any outfit. Not to mention that the eyeshadow applies like a dream.

• Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette( Over Rose)
  • As I mentioned before, I don’t appreciate big and bulky palettes because they are so expensive and not travel friendly.

Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette features only 4 complimentary shades but they do help me to create a variety of makeups. The eyeshadows come encased in a sturdy packaging and it can fit without any problems in any purse. It does have a plastic transparent lid which closes firmly so I don’t have to worry about being messy. The palette has an ordinary aspect due to its transparent lid, but it is very practical and hygienic.

I really like the pastel colour of the packaging which is in harmony with the shades of the eyeshadow. This palette includes also a dual-ended sponge tip applicator and from my point of view, it is really useful as it ensures precise application.

• Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette( Over Rose)
  • Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories collection contains 8 different mini eyeshadow pallettes. I am a massive fan of rosy shades and the pallette 02 Over Rose fits me like a glove. The lightest shade is a semi-matte creamy ivory shade and it has integrated a base primer. Then, the second shade is a mid toned pinky purple and the last one is a dark brown shade. I must confess that I have never used this dark colour as I do prefer more luminous shades. The icing on the cake is for sure the glitter. It is called ” Light touch” and has been intended for being used in the inner corner of the eye. It is for sure my favourite one because it adds a lovely finishing sparkly touch and it highlights my makeup.

• Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette( Over Rose)
  • The eyeshadows included in this Bourjois palette have a smooth texture and they blend effortlessly. I always apply first the lightest shade because not only does it provide a satin colour, but it also contains a primer. It is of utter importance to use a primer as it does keep the makeup in place all day long. If you have oily eyelids, I do advise you to put a special primer before you apply the eyeshadow. If you like a matte finish, this palette will not suit your needs. The shades provide a subtle sheen that attracts light and your eyes will have a particular luminosity. This semi-matte finish stole my heart. I have always disliked matte eyeshdows as they often look chalky and patcy.

• Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette( Over Rose)
  • Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette is so versatile that can be worn successfully at work, but also for a night out. The pastel shades will compliment perfectly a romantic nature and they do enhance your natural beauty. I love to play with the shades and I can create multiple types of looks. It is ideal for a sweet natural day time look, but at the same time the glitter ensures a sexy and glamorous evening look. Thanks to the lightweight formula, the eyeshadows can layer and I can achieve easily the intensity desired. The eyeshadow doesn’t sink into my creases and it manages to stay in perfect condition minimum 8 hours.

• Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette( Over Rose)
  • I would have only one complaint regarding this gorgeous Bourjois palette. The four eyeshadow pans are not exactly equal in size. In my opinion, the quantity of glitter provided is not enough. I am addicted to this glitter and I am not afraid to use it also during daytime so it will not last too long. I like to apply it all over my eyelid,not just on the inner side of my eye and it does make my eyes look bigger and radiant.

My eyes are quite sensitive and I am always careful when it comes to makeup products for this delicate area. Fortunately, these eyeshadows has never caused me any irritations and can be removed easily without harsh rubbing.

All in all, if you are on the hunt for an eyeshadow palette, I highly recommend you Bourjois Quad Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Palette. It features beautiful luminous shades and the eyeshadows are very long lasting. Unlike other similar palettes, this one has a sleek design and it is not heavy at all. Moreover, it costs only 10 Euros and the shades can be used alone or they can be mixed for a variety of makeups. The palette features three cream to powder shades and a shimmery glitter and they deliver a multidimensional finish. I simply love the way they glide on my skin and whenever I apply them, my whole complexion looks illuminated. Bourjois did gain my respect and I intend to buy also another palette with neutral tones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031662720531/k2311a035/3.5.18