Killer Queen Eau de Parfum by Katy Perry
  • Killer Queen is a floral fragrance and although I am not such a big fan of perfumes released by celebrities, this one draw my attention thanks to its unique design
  • I do love its scent, but unfortunately it doesn't last more than 5 hours on my skin
  • In my opinion, this perfume is perfect for young women who feel confident and powerful
  • Its strong yet romantic scent will definitely highlight an energetic and charming personality
  • My only complaint regarding this fragrance reffers to its persistence

by Irina

“Own the throne”. This is the motto of the perfume Killer Queen created by the famous singer Katy Perry. Killer Queen is a floral fragrance and although I am not such a big fan of perfumes released by celebrities, this one draw my attention thanks to its unique design.I do love its scent, but unfortunately it doesn’t last more than 5 hours on my skin.In my opinion, this perfume is perfect for young women who feel confident and powerful.Its strong yet romantic scent will definitely highlight an energetic and charming personality.As the name says,this perfume is for those women that feels like a “killer queen” and are not afraid to show this.
  • Killer Queen Eau de Parfum by Katy Perry
  • Killer Queen is the third perfume belonging to the collection released by Katy Perry and it has a special story. Katy Perry confessed that she was inspired by the lyrics of the song written by Freddie Mercury and she named the fragrance after this song. I appreciate this idea, because the majority of the perfumes have common names but this one is for sure distinctive.The fragrance itself can not compete with perfumes created by brands like Chanel, Dior,Versace, but I consider that it offers great value for its price.The scent is floral, but little bit sweet at the same time and the notes included keep a perfect balance between a fresh and an oriental fragrance.

• Killer Queen Eau de Parfum by Katy Perry
  • The packaging of this perfume is simply breathtaking. The flirty red box is definitely eye-catching and hardly had I opened it, when I saw the amazing bottle shaped like a ruby. The golden-crown style lid ensures a luxurious note and it completes perfectly the captivating design. The crown on the top reminds me of Vera Wang Princess, but I have to admit that the scents are completely different.Killer Queen is mainly a floral fragrance, while Princess is more on the oriental side.

The original shape of this perfume is very attractive, but in my opinion it is not so convinient if you want to take it in your bag.It is quite heavy and it can be broken easily.

• Killer Queen Eau de Parfum by Katy Perry
  • I wish Killer Queen contained also a pedestral to keep it standing upright. A stand would have been extremely useful because otherwise the perfume can stay only on its side. The atomizer can be used effortlessly and it doesn’t dispense too much perfume.It also features the royal combination of red and gold and although it could look classic, the elegant note makes it distinctive. When you first see this glamorous bottlle, you could imagine that this perfume will ruin your pockets.Fortunately, it is quite affordable as you don’t have to pay more than 30 Euros for 50 ml. I don’t believe it is so expensive and it can be found easily in all drugstores.

• Killer Queen Eau de Parfum by Katy Perry
  • Killer Queen by Katty Perry is a seductive fragrance that blends a variety of notes in order to deliver an unique scent.No sooner had I spritz it, then I immediately felt the top notes of wild berries and bergamot. As it dries down, the base notes become dominant and the patchouli scent adds intensity and sweetness. This perfume reveals perfectly the balance between subtle and sweet.At the beginning, it could seem strong and too heavy for those who are more sensitive,but after few minutes it shows its playful yet sexy note. I was very sad when I discovered that it doesn’t stay on my skin more than 4-5 hours so I need to reapply it throughout the day. On my clothes it lasts even two days but I would have preferred a more durable intensity on my skin as I don’t like to carry a perfume with me everywhere.

• Killer Queen Eau de Parfum by Katy Perry
  • Killer Queen is ment to reflect the rebellious spirit of the well known pop singer Katy Perry. I love this scent because I can feel that it enhances me with a sense of royalty and gives me more confidence and energy. A perfume says a lot about you and because of this I always choose strong fragrances which can be remarked instantly. This perfume has a pleasant scent and can be worn all year long. From my point of view it is perfect for weekends or for a night out. I don’t like to wear it when I go to work as it doesn’t last all day and I don’t have time to reapply it. It is elegant but it can complete also a casual outfit and it adapts to every occasion.

All in all, Katy Perry did create a genuine perfume. Killer Queen impresses me not only with its statement design, but it also delivers a floral scent that invigorates my senses. I must confess that oriental fragrances are my favourite ones, but to my surprise this perfume did steal my heart thanks to its subtle sweetness. The perfume you use must be in accordance with your personality and Killer Queen addresses to young women who love to have fun and are never afraid of new challenges.This perfume is a warm, sweet scent with charming floral notes. It exudes sexiness but at the same time elegance. My only complaint regarding this fragrance reffers to its persistence. It is an eau de parfum and I expected it to be more concentrated but unfortunately it is not enough powerful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561031662700531/k2311a031/3.1.18