Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil for Weak, Damaged Hair  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Once a week I apply a home-made mask with argan oil,coconut oil and honey as I am a big fan of natural products
  • In my opinion,it does improve the quality of my hair and after I apply it my ends are less dry
  • I read the information provided on the packaging,but unfortunately it is not mentioned the concentration of argan oil
  • I do believe that we should know exactly the composition of a certain product
  • They are easier to use and they provide rapid results,but we have to admit that they contain also chemicals

by Irina

I am always looking for new treatments for my dry hair,but it is very difficult to repair split ends and it seems that the only solution is a visit to my hairdresser in order to cut them.Once a week I apply a home-made mask with argan oil,coconut oil and honey as I am a big fan of natural products.Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil draw my attention because it is specially created for weak and damaged hair and it claims to treat split ends and provide intense moisture that lasts up to 24 hours.In my opinion,it does improve the quality of my hair and after I apply it my ends are less dry.This oil works perfectly to protect the hair against heat damage and it leaves my hair smoother and easy to detangle.
  • Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil for Weak,Damaged Hair
  • Argan oil is one of the most precious oils and it is called “liquid gold”.It is very appreciated for its moisturizing and nourishing properties and it is an excellent remedy for dry and damaged hair.Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with argan oil did convince me to use it as it contains this miraculous ingredient.This Pantene oil is a leave-in hair product which means that there is no need to rinse it with water.Unlike a regular oil,this dry oil is very light and it is absorbed immediately without leaving a greasy feeling.I usually apply it after I wash my hair,but it can be used successfully also on dry hair as it adds a bit of shine.

• Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil for Weak,Damaged Hair
  • Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil comes in a regular transparent plastic tube which holds 100 ml.I highly appreciate that it has a pump because otherwise it would have been very difficult to use the product.You need only a tiny amount of oil and this pump dispenses just the right quantity.A bottle of 100 ml costs around 8 Euros and it lasts long time because three or four pumps are enough to treat your ends.The formula is quite liquid and it can be spead easily. I read the information provided on the packaging,but unfortunately it is not mentioned the concentration of argan oil.I do believe that we should know exactly the composition of a certain product.

• Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil for Weak,Damaged Hair
  • My hair is very dry and damaged and it lacks strength.I always try new products specially designed for this type of hair but none of them managed to solve my problem.Split ends are a sign that the hair is not enough hydrated and nourished.Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin A,C and E and fatty acids and it is meant to fortify the hair and accelerate the repairing process.My hair definitely needs to be deeply moisturized and the shampoo is not enough.It is very important to use also conditioner,masks and dry oils.This elixir created by Pantene penetrates the hair shaft to restore softeness and shine.I highly advise you to apply this oil on damp hair from mid-length to ends.If you apply it on your roots,your hair could become too greasy.

• Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil for Weak,Damaged Hair
  • Not only is Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil a good remedy to smooth split ends,but it also tames my frizzy hair.It is perfect to be used before styling the hair as it protect against heat.I apply it before curling my hair and I noticed that the hair is less damaged.As you can see in the photo,my hair appears stronger and it has a shiny aspect.I can feel that it is better hydrated but unfortunately this sensation disappears after one day and I need to reapply the oil.Its formula is so light that it is hard to belive that this is actually an oil.Even if I apply it daily,my hair doesn’t look greasy at all and it doesn’t feel sticky.

• Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil for Weak,Damaged Hair
  • Few pumps are enough to revitalise my dry hair and add lustre and shine.If you have damaged hair like me,don’t expect miracles.Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil is definitely useful to improve the texture of your hair but the dry ends will be still visible.The key to diminish this undesired aspect is to hydrate properly the hair.I am pretty satisfied with this Pantene product but I do believe that your hair would be happier if you treat it with pure argan oil.Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil contains also a variety of chemicals that can be harmful for the hair.Nothing compares with 100% natural products.

All in all,I can recommend you to use Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil but you must be aware that a home-made treatment is for sure more efficient.Pantene Oil Therapy is excellent to add instantly sublime shine and it does help me to detangle my stubborn hair.Moreover,after I apply it,I can arrange my hair easier as it feels softer and more flexible.Dry oils give all the benefits of oils but without leaving a greasy feeling.They are easier to use and they provide rapid results,but we have to admit that they contain also chemicals.A natural mask is for sure more beneficial for the structure of the hair,but it does require time and sometimes we are too lazy to prepare it.In these cases,Pantene Oil Therapy Elixir with Argan Oil could be a good alternative as it leaves the hair moisturized and fortified.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021662680328/k2311a0228/2.28.18