Eau de L’Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L’Occitane
  • Few weeks ago,I went to buy a gift for my brother and I know that a perfume is the best present for him
  • This time,I wanted to choose a distinctive fragrance and for this reason I chose Eau de L'Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L'Occitane
  • I have always appreciated their products,but unfortunately I had never had the chance to purchase their perfumes
  • He prefers oriental perfumes and I was afraid that he will not be happy with a fresh scent,but this L'Occitane fragrance is a great match for him
  • The musk notes reveal a strong personality and is perfect for men who love to show their masculinity

by Irina

Few weeks ago,I went to buy a gift for my brother and I know that a perfume is the best present for him.He loves to try different fragrances and he always changes them.This time,I wanted to choose a distinctive fragrance and for this reason I chose Eau de L’Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L’Occitane.I have always appreciated their products,but unfortunately I had never had the chance to purchase their perfumes.Hardly did I smell this fragrance,when it stole my heart.It has such a natural scent and it does provide a long lasting persistency.It is not strong,but my brother liked its aromatic scent and wears it everyday.He prefers oriental perfumes and I was afraid that he will not be happy with a fresh scent,but this L’Occitane fragrance is a great match for him.
  • Eau de L'Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L'Occitane
  • First of all,I have to tell you that if you are not a big fan of lavender odour,this fragrance will not suit you.The top notes of this fragrance open with an intense lavender scent that becomes smooth once it is combined with musk and woodsy notes.In my opinion,Eau de L’Occitan for Men by L’Occitane is a fresh but spicy perfume which exudes masculinity.My brother usually wears it during day time,but in my opinion it is a good option also for a night out.Whrn I saw that the lavender is its predominant note,I bought it without having any doubts. I cannot resist to the seductive scent of those purple flowers.They are so tiny yet powerful and although the lavender is considered to be a scent for women,I am sure that many men will love it too.

• Eau de L'Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L'Occitane
  • Eau de L’Occitan for Men by L’Occitane is a great perfume,but its packaging is not attractive at all.If the fragrance itself hadn’t impressed me so much,I wouldn’t have bought it with such an ordinary packaging.The carton box looks so cheap that I couldn’t believe that a brand like L’Occitane created it.The bottle with the perfume is also not eye-catching,but it is very convinient to use.The atomizer works pretty well and dispense the right quantity.My brother doesn’t like to apply too much perfume as it is quite sensitive to scents.Moreover,he works in an office with many people and he always has to pay attention not to disturb them with a strong perfume.

• Eau de L'Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L'Occitane
  • Eau de L’Occitan for Men by L’Occitane is not overwhelming and I am sure that nobody will complain about it.This fragrance is an eau de toilette and it is not extremely concentrated.I wish L’Occitane creates also eau de parfum.It is more expensive,but the intensity is remarkable.My brother was little bit disappointed when it saw that it is an eau de toilette because he believed that it will not last more than two hours.To our surprise,Eau de L’Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L’Occitane does last for about 6 hours on his skin(on my skin lasts even more) and on clothes stay put even 2 or 3 days.

• Eau de L'Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L'Occitane
  • This perfume is for sure a complex one.It combines notes of lavender,black pepper,cinnomon and musk and thanks to this unique mixture,the final result is definitely unforgettable.Eau de L’Occitan for Men by L’Occitane carries the classic scent of lavender and this is the most proeminent note. The musky fragrance is always present to ensure a delicate warmth.At first sight,this fragrance could appear as a boring and old one,but it is one of the most seductive perfume created for men that I have ever smelled.And my brother does agree with me.He told me that it can compete with high end brands without any problem.

• Eau de L'Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L'Occitane
  • The base notes are more pronounced as the fragrance develops.If at the beginning,I could feel the scent of cinammon ,after few minutes the musk and woodsy notes are dominant.The dry down is sweet and warm and it is appropriate to any occasion.Eau de L’Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L’Occitane is an enveloping scent that stays close to the skin.My brother says that this fragrance reminds him of Boss Bottled Night launched by Hugo Boss,but the last one feels more synthetic.L’Occitane did create an excellent perfume which can be easily remarked by the others.My brother is very happy with it and it does receive so many compliments.He wanted to mention that especially women fall in love with this fragrance.

All in all,I am so satisfied because my brother did enjoy my gift.Buying a perfume for somebody is a tough mission.I know the preferences of my brother when it comes to perfumes,but I was still afraid that I will not find the scent that suits him.Eau de L’Occitan Eau de Toilette for Men by L’Occitane keeps a nice balance between an aromatic scent and a spicy one.It is not overpowering and no sooner had I applied it,then I felt immediately the relaxing properties of the lavender.The musk notes reveal a strong personality and is perfect for men who love to show their masculinity.

Eau de L’Occitan for Men by L’Occitane is an affordable perfume as it costs only 50 Euros.From my point of view,it does deliever good quality and it could be a good alternative for high-end brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623021662600328/k2311a0223/2.23.18