Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Eau De Perfume
  • I do believe that a fragrance can play an important role in how you feel
  • It perfectly blends floral,fruity and oriental notes and in my opinion,Serpentine is one of the most long lasting scents that I have ever tried
  • I love oriental fragrances and this one is for sure one of my favourite scents
  • I like to invest in good fragrances,but to my surprise,this perfume is unbelievable cheap
  • On the other hand,I have to mention that it could seem too strong for those who love fresh scents

by Irina

“A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future” (Coco Chanel). This phrase is definitely true.I do believe that a fragrance can play an important role in how you feel.A perfume is invisible, but so powerful!It does enhance your mood and make you feel more confident and attractive.Today, I would like to review an exquisite perfume created by Roberto Cavalli.Serpentine by Roberto Cavalli is an oriental fragrance that can impress easily as it evokes luxury and passion.It perfectly blends floral,fruity and oriental notes and in my opinion,Serpentine is one of the most long lasting scents that I have ever tried.It is by far a distinctive perfume and if you want to be remembered,I highly advise you to wear it.
  • Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Eau De Perfume
  • Roberto Cavalli is a reputable brand and all the products belonging to it are unique and memorable.Serpentine is a strong perfume,dangerously charming and it is the expression of a vibrant personality.Serpentine mixes fruity,floral and oriental notes and thanks to this genuine composition,the scent is not predictable and triggers curiosity.Serpentine is sweet yet fresh,strong and sublime.From my point of view,this fragrance is designed for women who are passionate about life and are always ready to achieve their goals.I love oriental fragrances and this one is for sure one of my favourite scents.Not only does it stay on my skin all day,but it also delivers a lady-like scent.

• Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Eau De Perfume
  • I really like its packaging.The snake is the symbol of this perfume and it is engraved also on the bottle.It does make it unique and completely different from other fragrances bottles.The gold cap gives a luxury note,whereas the atomizer has nothing out of the ordinary.On the other hand,it does help me to spitz the right quantity of perfume.Serpentine is a heavy perfume and because of this,I need to spray it only 2-3 times on my pulse points.The bulky bottle is not really travel friendly and it is prone to breakage.When I go on holidays,I usually take smaller perfumes as I don’t have many space to store them.

• Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Eau De Perfume
  • Roberto Cavalli Serpentine comes in a bottle which holds 100 ml.I like to invest in good fragrances,but to my surprise,this perfume is unbelievable cheap.I paid for it around 40 Euros.It’s not easy to find such a qualitative perfume without spending a fortune for it.I was very happy when I observed that it is an eau de perfume,not an eau de toilette.The difference between them lies in the volume of perfume oil.An eau de perfume is more concentrated and it does last longer and it feels more intense.When I decide to buy a perfume,I expect a durable scent which is able to accompany me throughout the day.I have never found an eau de toilette that lasts more than 5-6 hours.

• Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Eau De Perfume
  • This perfume is full of seduction and mystery.The sweet notes of mandarin combined with violet blossom and tahitian tiare ensure a lush feeling of freshness.The oriental base is built on sandalwood and amber and delivers a spicy and sexy scent.Hardly had I spritz it,when I felt a strong smell but after few minutes the top notes almost disappeared and the base notes were more evident.Picking your perfume is a very personal thing.There are mainly two categories of women:those who prefer floral and fruity scents and those who prefer oriental one.I am in the second category as mild scents are not my cup of tea.

• Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Eau De Perfume
  • Roberto Cavalli Serpentine is a very special perfume for me because I wore it when I attended my first interview.Not only did it boost my morale,but it also made me more confident.Its heavy scent gave me energy and did help me to reduce stress.It is perfect for winter time,but I don’t mind to wear it also in the summer.Although the amber notes are dominant,Serpentine does have a hint of sweet floral undertones.This perfume will not suit a sporty or casual outfit.It is very elegant and it completes perfectly a modern outfit.I do love to apply it when I go to work but also for a night out.I feel so sexy and attractive thanks to this sophisticated perfume.

All in all,I do recommend you to purchase Serpentine by Roberto Cavalli.It is a versatile product and it does manage to resist all day without being overpowering.Whenever I wear it,many people ask me about this luxurious scent.I am sure that once you smell it,you will never forget it.Serpentine is a sensual perfume that reflects an ambitious and outgoing nature.It does enhance your personality and confidence,while making you feel so feminine.Serpentine is that kind of perfume I would expect to be more expensive.I fell in love with it and I will buy it again and again because it reveals my calm,but powerful personality.On the other hand,I have to mention that it could seem too strong for those who love fresh scents.

mo says :

re : I do believe that a fragrance can play an important role in how you feel
yes it really can. it helps with the self-confidence, especially this fragrance

irina replies :

A strong perfume does enhance your personality.Cavalli always creates intense perfumes that last all day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620021662550928/k2311a0220/2.20.18