L’Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wish all women understand that removing makeup is of utter importance because it can cause damage to our skin
  • I am pretty satisfied with its formula and I do believe that it offers good quality taking into account that it costs only 8 Euros
  • L'Oreal is one of my favourite cosmetic brands and its products make my skin care routine more efficient
  • The bottle holds a regular quantity of 200 ml and thanks to its sturdy design I can take it easily with me when I travel
  • They are little bit more expensive than Nivea or Garnier products,but in my opinion they are more qualitative

by Irina

I wish all women understand that removing makeup is of utter importance because it can cause damage to our skin. I wear makeup everyday,and although sometimes I am very tired,I never go to sleep with makeup on my face.I have combination skin type and if I don’t clean properly my face I risk to develop even more pimples,blackheads and other blemishes. I started to put makeup many years ago and I did try a variety of cleansers.In this review,I would like to share my sincere opinion regarding L’Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk. I am pretty satisfied with its formula and I do believe that it offers good quality taking into account that it costs only 8 Euros.L’Oreal is one of my favourite cosmetic brands and its products make my skin care routine more efficient.
  • L'Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk
  • L’Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk has a classic packaging and from my point of view,it is not very catchy.The bottle holds a regular quantity of 200 ml and thanks to its sturdy design I can take it easily with me when I travel. I must confess that I do prefer products which have a pump in order to dispense the lotion because I can control better the quantity.Unfortunately,this L’oreal cleansing milk doesn’t include a pump and sometimes when I squeeze the tube comes out too much cream. On the other hand,I have to admit that this kind of packaging is very hygienic and the quality of the product is not affected even if you opened the tube long time ago.Every time you lift up the lid,you can be sure that dust or bacterias will not go inside.

• L'Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk
  • L’Oreal Cleansing Milk has a lotion-like texture.It is neither thick nor runny and can be spread easily. In order to remove the makeup I had during day,I need usually three little drops of cleansing milk.I simply love its rich,creamy formula which melts away any traces of makeup.L’Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk is very lightweight as it is specially designed for normal to combination skin type.It doesn’t feel heavy on the face and it absorbs rapidly without clogging the pores.The scent is very fresh and not overwhelming.Although,It has a mild fragrance, when it comes to products created for being used on the face,I would like to be fragrance-free because they seem to be gentler with the skin.

• L'Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk
  • I am a makeup lover and I always apply a variety of products:concealer,foundation,mascara,eyeliner,eyeshadows and translucide powder.Because of this,most of the time,removing makeup is a tough job for me.I tested many products designed to lift away makeup because I do care about my daily skin care routine.If you sleep with your face covered by thick layers of foundation,your skin will produce too much sebum and you will be prone to acne problems.A cleansing milk is not enough to clean deeply my skin and for this reason I always use a facial foam and toner.This complete routine does require some time,but it is definitely necessary to remove dirts,traces of makeup and oil. How can other products be effective when applied on a face that it is not cleansed properly?!

• L'Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk
  • As you can see in the picture,L’Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk managed to remove concealer,foundation,eyeliner,mascara and eyeshadows without irritating my eyes.When you want to test the quality of a cleansing milk,I highly advise you to test it first on the eyes .It is the most sensitive zone and if the product doesn’t make it dry or red,this means that it will be very gentle also with your skin.I sweep the cotton pad over the face and repeat until the cotton pad comes up free of all makeup and dirts.Despite its light consistency, this L’Oreal cleansing milk does leave a slight film and I can not feel my skin completely refreshed. I need to wash my face after I use it in order to avoid any stickiness.

• L'Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk
  • If you want to have a youthful complexion,do pay attention to your skin care routine.The products you use to cleanse your face are extremely important.Regular soap should never be used as it will cause excessive dryness.L’Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk is developped to meet the needs of normal to combination skin type and does provide moisturizing.Not only does it remove the makeup,but it also hydrates your skin.My t zone is oily but this cleanser doesn’t make it greasier.

It contains no parabens and can be used successfully also to remove eyes makeup.My eyes are quite sensitive,but this mild formula is not aggressive at all.

All in all,I can recommend you to try this product.It removes efficiently my makeup,although I have to mention that it leaves a greasy residue.L’Oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Cleansing Milk never caused me breakouts and I noticed that my skin looks fresher,toned and supple.I always use a facial washer after the cleansing milk to make sure that my face is deeply cleansed.I was always afraid to try creamy textures due to my combination skin type,but to my surprise,it doesn’t make my skin oily or shiny.I love L’Oreal products and my skin also!

They are little bit more expensive than Nivea or Garnier products,but in my opinion they are more qualitative.The cleansing milk created by L’Oreal is paraben free and you can use it even if you have sensitive skin,as it will never be harsh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116021662490528/k2311a0216/2.16.18