Versace Red Jeans Woman Eau de Toilette
  • Unfortunately,there was no tester in that shop,so I couldn't smell it,but the price did convince me to buy it
  • Versace Red Jeans disappointed me little bit not only because it doesn't last more than 3-4 hours, but it has also a light intensity
  • Of course,it is more expensive than Versace Red Jeans, but the quality is amazing
  • When I bought Versace Red Jeans I didn't have any idea about it

by Irina

Your scent is often the first thing people notice about you.I must confess that I am not a floral fragrance lover and I do prefer oriental scents because they always give me a distinctive note.Normally,I always test a perfume before buying it,as I don’t want to waste my money for something that I will never use.Last year,when I went on holidays,I was very surprised to see a perfume created by Versace that costed only 20 Euros. Unfortunately,there was no tester in that shop,so I couldn’t smell it,but the price did convince me to buy it. Versace Red Jeans disappointed me little bit not only because it doesn’t last more than 3-4 hours, but it has also a light intensity.
  • Versace Red Jeans Woman Eau de Toilette
  • Versace is definitely a luxurious brand and for this reason I was shocked to discover this cheap perfume designed by this Italian brand.I simply love Versace Crystal Noir!This is one of the most long lasting oriental fragrances and it has an unique scent.Of course,it is more expensive than Versace Red Jeans, but the quality is amazing.I always trusted Versace for its products,although some of them are little bit pricey for my pocket. Versace Red Jeans is without any doubt a cheap perfume and because of this you shouldn’t have huge expectations regarding its features.From my point of view,it is similar to an Avon fragrance and it has a weak concentration which makes it less durable.

• Versace Red Jeans Woman Eau de Toilette
  • The packaging is really eye-catching.It has a vintage type look, but at the same time a young vibe.The mettalic box looks so attractive that it can convince you easily to purchase it.The bottle is embossed with the medusa logo and although it can seem quite ordinary, the bottle is easy to use.It holds 75 ml,but it will not last for long time as I need to apply it many times per day due to its weak formula.The bottle is little bit heavy and I am not very happy to carry it in my hand bag everyday.I expected it to be less resistent because Versace Red Jeans is an eau de toilette and it is normal to be lighter than an eau de perfume.

• Versace Red Jeans Woman Eau de Toilette
  • The atomizer works perfectly and you can spritz effortlessly.Even if I spritz ten times,this fragrance will not be overpowering.When I first apply it,I feel a strong scent of alcohol,but after 2-3 minutes it becomes fresher and slightly sweet.Versace Red Jeans is a fruity and floral perfume designed to be wear every day.It is inspired by Versace Jeans collection and the light scent matches perfectly a casual outfit. In my opinion,this fragrance is not for a night out or to be worn when you have a formal event because it is very subtle and almost impossible to be remaarked by the others.

• Versace Red Jeans Woman Eau de Toilette
  • The fresh notes are given by the mixture of peach,apricot and blackcurrant,but unfortunately they do evaporate easily.The heart notes(violet,water lily and rose) become more noticeable after the top notes linger off and they ensure a delicate floral scent. This kind of perfume is perfect to be worn during summer,when oriental scents are too heavy. I rarely buy floral and fruity fragrances because they are not able to stay on my skin more than 4 hours. I always have to reapply them during the day and it is really annoying.On the other hand,I have to admit that Versace Red Jeans provides a feeling of cleanliness and freshness that reinvigorates my mind.

• Versace Red Jeans Woman Eau de Toilette
  • I do believe that Versace Red Jeans is a perfume for young girls.It is modern,yet classic and offers a pure light scent.I like to wear it when I go to gym as it is not overwhelming and it refereshes my whole body.In my opinion,this Versace fragrance is too light to wear it when I go to work or in the evening. Versace Red Jeans is completely different from other Versace perfumes.I was always under the impression that all Versace fragrances are intense and long lasting,but Red Jeans is for sure an exception.It doesn’t last more than 3-4 hours on my skin and about 8 hours on my clothes,while Versace Crystal Noir has a persistence of more than 12 hours.

All in all,if you need an intense perfume Versace Red Jeans will not satisfy your needs.I am still looking for a fruity and floral fragrance that provides a durable scent but all of them let me down. Taking into account that it is so cheap,you can give it a try.It has a pleasant smell and it is perfect for hot days.The quality of this product didn’t impress me,but probably because I do have high expectations when it comes to perfumes created by Versace.When I bought Versace Red Jeans I didn’t have any idea about it.I believed that it will have a stronger oriental scent,but it is a light floral and fruity perfume. It is a good match for teenagers,girls who like casual outfits and last but not least,for those who appreciate the freshness of the flowers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5614021662470728/k2311a0214/2.14.18