Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • It also features two different wands and both of them do an amazing job for my eyelashes
  • When I first saw this product in the drugstores, its price left me speechless
  • It costs around 18 Euros and seems to be quite expensive for a Max Factor product
  • After using this mascara,I can definitely say that it provides excellent quality and my eyelashes look brilliant
  • You will not regret if you invest in this product

by Irina

Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara caught my eye thanks to its unique packaging.Not only does it have an “Extreme volume” side, but at the same time it contains a “Dark Laquer” side.It also features two different wands and both of them do an amazing job for my eyelashes. When I first saw this product in the drugstores, its price left me speechless.It costs around 18 Euros and seems to be quite expensive for a Max Factor product.After using this mascara,I can definitely say that it provides excellent quality and my eyelashes look brilliant.
  • Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara
  • This Max Factor mascara reminds me of L’Oreal Double Extension.Although their aspect is very similar,they offer different benefits.While Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara adds extreme volume to your eyelashes,L’Oreal Double Extension is supposed to provide length.I do prefer the mascara created by Max Factor because it makes my eyelashes thicker and thanks to the finishing laquer they look so glossy!

My eyelashes are already lenghty and I need mainly a mascara which provides volume and Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact does transform my thin eyelashes.

• Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara
  • The packaging of this mascara is very attractive and it looks very elegant.It contains two different tiny tubes,each of them holding 10 ml.When I started my review,I mentioned about the high price of this product,but if you take into consideration that a regular mascara contains 10 ml, you will realize that Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara is not pricey at all as it holds 20 ml.

Each tube contains a separate mascara wand.The one supposed to give volume is made of plastic and it is very big.It has a regular shape and is identical to Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara wand.

• Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara
  • This brush does give volume and separates pretty well my eyelashes. As you can see in the picture,my eyelashes look thicker and are not clumpy.I applied three layers of mascara in order to achieve this aspect.I do advise you to scrape off any excess mascara from the wand if you want to avoid “spider legs” look.It is better to apply multiple thin layers of mascara instead of one thick.

This mascara has a very pigmented formula and even if you use just little,you will notice that your eyelashes are extremely black.Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara doesn’t smudge throughout the day and doesn’t flake either.

• Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara
  • The icing on the cake is without any doubt the tube which holds the dark laquer.Although the brush is an ordinary one,it wraps lashes with a jet black lacquer.It separates my eyelashes easily without minimal effort.The short,but tightly packed bristles add even more volume,while intensifying the colour.The consistency of this lacque is very liquid and you have to apply it carefully. One thin layer is enough to get defined eyelashes.This was the first time when I used a mascara that features also a finishing lacquer but I do believe that it makes the difference.

• Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara
  • After I apply two layers of this finishing laquer,my eyelashes look glossy and darker.It gives a polished jet black finish that lasts all day.This wet look definitely stole my heart. The lacque coats my lashes from root to tip and they appear deeply hydrated. To get the mascara off takes some work although it doesn’t have a waterproof formula. At the same time,it is not aggressive and doesn’t cause any irritations.

Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara is such a versatile product.You have two different mascaras that can be used successfully together or separately.

All in all,I highly recommend you to try the mascara created by Max Factor. Both tubes provide unique characteristics and do have a huge impact on my eyelashes.I am very satisfied with the results I get when I apply this mascara.My eyelashes are curved,long and thick and they have an amazing glossy aspect.Despite its concentrated formula,this mascara is very gentle with my eyes and is not harmful for my eyelashes, even if I use it on a daily basis. You will not regret if you invest in this product.The tubes will last minimum 6 months and you can use the product not only to create a natural look,but also to add dramatic volume to your eyelashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021662460628/k2311a0213/2.13.18