Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss

by Irina

I am really passionate about lip glosses.I am a big fan of super shiny lips and I am always looking for a lip gloss that provides glossy sheen.Last year I discovered an excellent product created by Hawaiian Tropic.Island Berry Lip Gloss adds a wonderful shiny aspect that definitely exceeded my expectations.And the best part…I don’t need to spend a fortune for it.It costs only 5 Euros and contains a generous amount of 20 ml.My only complain regarding this brand is that I struggle to find it in the shops.I usually need to purchase it online and it’s really annoying because I pay for the transport more than the cost of the product itself.
  • Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss
  • Hawaiian Tropic Lip Gloss moisturizes my lips with a cherry red tint while protecting them from UV rays.This product is indispensable for me especially in the summer time as it contains SPF 25.It has such a beautiful brilliance that my lips simply radiate in the sun.I have never used a lip gloss with such a high level of sunscreen and thanks to its genius formula I don’t need to apply extra protection to my lips.It is such a versatile product that can be used to complete an elaborated makeup for a night out and at the same time it’s my perfect choice for those days when I don’t wear too much makeup.Little mascara,a bb cream and this gloss are enough for a walk in the park or for a session of shopping.

• Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss
  • This amazing gloss has a regular packaging and it comes in a squuezable plastic tube which contains 20 ml.The tube is transparent so it is easy to choose your favourite color.The tiny applicator ensures a precise application and it gives a beautiful contour without using lip liner.I do prefer lip glosses stored in plastic tubes to doe-foot applicators.Every time I use a lip gloss with a doe-foot wand applicator I can insert in the tube bacterias so it is not really hygienic.Not only is a squeezable tube easier to use,but it also preserves better the quality of the product.

• Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss
  • I love its texture.It is quite thick,similar to a soft gel and feels super confortable.It doesn’t contain any sparkling particles.It glides smoothly on my lips,leaving them silky and shimmery.The smell is fantastic!Exotic and fresh without overwhelming.It reminds me of summer and beach.

The formula is quite pigmented,but when putting on the lips,it appears lighter.I have to say that it is little bit sticky,but I think it’s almost imposible to find a product which promises to provide super shiny lips without being sticky at the same time.

• Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss
  • When I wear Hawaiian Tropic Lip gloss,I have the glossiest lips in the world.Not only do they have an intense brilliant aspect,but they also look moisturized and healthy.This product adds a combination of subtle color and an unbelievable shiny lustre.I use it alone when I need a natural look,but it works perfectly also on the top of my lipstick for a more pigmented color.

I was really impressed by its long lasting power,as it stays perfectly minimum 6 hours.It does transfer on the glass when I drink something,but it still manages to remain put on my lips whithout fading away.

• Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss
  • What makes this lip gloss different is its broad spectrum UVA&UVB protection,as it is enriched with SPF 25.My lips are totally safe when they meet the power of the sun.It is my ideal companion when I go to the beach and I choose to have a natural look.Only one swipe instantly brightens my whole complexion and adds a note of incredible freshness.

I noticed only one down side of this lip gloss.Sometimes it transfers to my teeth and this really annoys me.I have to apply only one thin layer,because otherwise my teeth will become colored and shiny as well.

All in all,Hawaiian Tropic Lip gloss is an amazing product and I wish it would have been available also in the local shops from my country.When I go on holidays abroad I am always looking to purchase this product as in my country it’s almost impossible to find it. It adds volume,subtle color and extreme brilliance.Its smooth texture provides moisture and hydration,while protecting my lips.I am very happy to have discovered this inexpensive lip gloss.I can tell you for sure that at this price,it’s difficult to find a better quality.Do give it a try and you will be satisfied as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112021662420528/k2311a0212/2.12.18