Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum
  • I love oriental fragrances and I do appreciate them for their long lasting power
  • Wish is an elegant perfume created by Chopard and I was really surprised to have discovered that it is very similar to Angel by Thierry Mugler
  • I am sure that if you are a fan of Thierry Mugler,you will also like this inexpensive perfume
  • At the same time,Wish can be a good option for those who believe that Angel is too strong because Chopard has gentler notes
  • I have always believed that a simple perfume says a lot about our personality

by Irina

I have a huge passion for fragrances and from my point of view,even the most luxurious outfit is incomplete without the finishing touch of a perfume.I love oriental fragrances and I do appreciate them for their long lasting power.Wish is an elegant perfume created by Chopard and I was really surprised to have discovered that it is very similar to Angel by Thierry Mugler.Unlike Angel,Wish is an affordable product and for a bottle of 75 ml I pay only 30 Euros. I am sure that if you are a fan of Thierry Mugler,you will also like this inexpensive perfume.At the same time,Wish can be a good option for those who believe that Angel is too strong because Chopard has gentler notes.
  • Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum
  • When my friend offered me as a gift a bottle of Chopard Wish,I was not very happy with it because I had tried another perfume created by Chopard, called Casmir and it really disappointed me.I do love oriental scents,but Casmir is that kind of fragrance that causes me headache and nausea.It is too sweet and it has such a strong intensity that I cannot wear it even in the winter time.I was very surprised when I opened the box with Chopard Wish.Not only does it have an unique bottle,but it also delivers long hours of rich fragrance.Chopard Wish stole my heart thanks to its unique blend of warmth and sensuality.

• Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum
  • At first sight,Chopard Wish comes in a regular box but what makes it different is the aspect of the bottle.Shaped into a diamond,Wish looks so luxurious!The atomizer of this fragrance is one of the best one and is similar to those produced by Dior.It does work perfectly and gives me just the right amount. I spritz only 2 times behind my ears and on my wrists and the seductive scent stays on my body almost all day.I highly advise you to pay attention to the cap of this perfume as it is very tricky.It has attached a silvery ring and never hold the bottle using this tiny attachment.The cap doesn’t close firmly,so you can easily break the bottle, as it is made of glass.

• Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum
  • Chopard Wish is an eau de parfum and because of this it has a remarkable longevity.I always buy eau de parfum insted of eau de toilette because they contain a higher concentration of perfume. An eau de toilette is cheaper,but it has a weaker formula that doesn’t last more than 4 hours. I am extremely satisfied with this fragrance created by Chopard because it is available in two different sizes.The smaller packaging contains 30 ml,while the bigger holds 75 ml.It would be cheaper to purchase the big bottle but usually I buy the tiniest one as it is travel-friendly and at the same time I like to change quite often my perfumes.

• Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum
  • I simple adore Chopard Wish!It is so elegant and makes me feel confident,provokative and sexy.I became addicted to its notes of vanilla,toffee and patchouli that develop perfectly throughout the day.The initial spritz can seem overwhelming,but after an hour the notes of patchouli flower become less intense and the vanilla scent combined with delicious toffee is more evident.In that moment,Wish is so sweet and spicy that everybody asks me about this magic fragrance.I apply it in the morning and,to my surprise,I received so many compliments from different people even in the evening,so after more than 8 hours.

• Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum
  • Wish is definitely not a fresh fragragrance.As I mentioned before,it is very similar to Angel by Thierry Mugler,but it has a moderate intensity.Oriental scents are not for everybody and you have to pay attention to the way you apply it.If you put on too much,your perfume will enter the room before you do.Chopard Wish is a cheap perfume compared to Thierry Mugler,but it does deliver almost the same scent.I like to wear it for a night out,but sometimes I find it suitable also for daytime.It completes perfectly any outfit and manages to change instantly my mood.It makes me feel full of life,feminine and attractive.

All in all,if you do appreciate sweet perfumes Chopard Wish is without any doubt a great choice for you. It’s a beautiful scent specially designed for sophisticated women that are not afraid to reveal their femininity.

I have always believed that a simple perfume says a lot about our personality.It is like a subtle aura that surrounds us.Chopard Wish is not a fragrance for shy or quiet girls who are easily overwhelmed by scents.I always appreciated oriental scents because they evoke mystery,exoticism,sensuality and Chopard Wish is emblematic for this category of perfumes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569021662410828/k2311a029/2.9.18