Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 24 H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to buy Hydra Vegetal by Yves Rocher,a 24 H intense hydrating gel cream and I am pretty satisfied with my purchase
  • It is not an expensive product,as I paid around 10 Euros for it
  • I always avoid creams which come in jars because they are not hygienic at all
  • Every time I open the jar,it can be contaminated with bacterias and dust and because of these,the quality of the cream is definitely affected
  • Not to mention that it's enriched with natural ingredients and is free of parabens

by Irina

I do appreciate Yves Rocher products as many of them are made of natural and organic ingredients.I have combination skin and finding a good cream for me it is sometimes little bit tricky.I decided to buy Hydra Vegetal by Yves Rocher,a 24 H intense hydrating gel cream and I am pretty satisfied with my purchase.It is not an expensive product,as I paid around 10 Euros for it.Hydra Vegetal is a very light gel cream that provides intensively moisturizing without leaving behind a slick,greasy residue.
  • Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 24 H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream
  • A huge misconception is that people with oily skin don’t need face mousturizer. This Yves Rocher product is a good match for my combination to oily skin type.As mentioned on the jar,it is specially designed for normal to combination skin,but it works perfectly also on my oily zones.It does manage to keep under control the sebum and provides a matte finish for my face.I am in love with this cream because it contains a mixture of organic ingredients like maple sugar and it is free of parabens.

Girls who have oily skin type do know that finding a good moisturizer is a tough job.The majority of them clog the pores and cause even more blemishes.This Yves Rocher cream does stop my face from overproducing oil and never irritated my skin.

• Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 24 H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream
  • The packaging is a big,big minus for this excellent cream.I always avoid creams which come in jars because they are not hygienic at all.Every time I open the jar,it can be contaminated with bacterias and dust and because of these,the quality of the cream is definitely affected.I prefer plastic tubes as the cream is better conserved and they are more practical.A jar made of glass is not travel-friendly and it requires attention when you use it as it can be broken easily.

Unfortunately,the majority of the creams are available in this kind of packaging and I can not understand the reason.The only positive aspect I could find is that they look more elegant and expensive than an ordinary plastic tube.

• Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 24 H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream
  • I really like the texture of this gel cream.Actually,it is more a gel than a cream.I prefer gel texture as it is better absorbed into the skin.Generally speaking,gel moisturizers are more refreshing for oily skin.It is extremely light and easy to spread on the face.I don’t like too much creamy texture because I have combination skin and it feels too heavy and greasy.Thanks to its lightweight formula I don’t feel like I have a layer of product on my face.The scent is a natural fresh one and it is not strong at all.

• Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 24 H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream
  • My skin is completely happy with this face cream.I apply it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, after cleansing and toning. When I use it in the morning,it works excellently as a makeup base and it does mattify my T-zone.Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal cream gives me the moisture I need without bringing breakouts with it.Since I started to use it I noticed a significant reduction of spots and blemishes.Its formula perfectly balances my combination skin type and diminished the sebum production.My face looks less shiny and the makeup lasts longer.

• Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 24 H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream
  • I higly appreciate that the cream has 25 SPF protection which means that it can be used also in the summer.I was very lucky to discover a moisturizing cream that adapts perfectly to the needs of my skin.I tested so many products and all of them were too greasy and aggravated my imperfections.Blackheads, pimples and acne became more visible and affected the texture of my skin.Hydra Vegetal by Yves Rocher leaves my skin soft and hydrated while controlling the oily zones.My forehead and my chin have a matte finish after I apply the cream and my whole face looks clear without any impurities.

All in all,if you are looking for a light cream specially designed for normal to combination skin,Hydra Vegetal by Yves Rocher can be a good option for you.It offers intensively smoothness and add suppleness. At the same time,it helped me to reduce the quantity of sebum produced by my skin and my face gained a matte aspect that lasts all day.

I will continue to buy this product as it has a remarkable effect on my skin.Not to mention that it’s enriched with natural ingredients and is free of parabens.Hydra Vegetal cream is an excellent product also for those with sensitive skin as it doesn’t cause any redness or irritations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318021662380528/k2311a028/2.8.18