Freedom Makeup London Pro Highlight Face Illuminating Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer solid textures to creamy ones as they last longer and feel more comfortable on the skin
  • As I am definitely obsessed with highlighters,I purchased Fredom Prohighlight and I cannot recommend it enough
  • As I mentioned before,I am a big fan of powder highlighters
  • It has a wave like design with Freedom engraved inside
  • I will buy it for sure again and again and I do hope that they will never change this gorgeous formula

by Irina

I do love highlighters!I prefer solid textures to creamy ones as they last longer and feel more comfortable on the skin.I have recently came across a quite new launched brand:Freedom Makeup London.It is a subsidiary brand,derived from the well known Makeup Revolution.They claim to offer professional products at incredible low prices. As I am definitely obsessed with highlighters,I purchased Fredom Prohighlight and I cannot recommend it enough. This product is simply amazing!
  • Freedom Makeup London Pro Highlight Face Illuminating Powder
  • As I mentioned before,I am a big fan of powder highlighters.The creamy one seems to give me an unwanted oily-looking shine and feels too heavy on my combination skin type.Freedom Makeup Pro highlight is an incredible professional baked highlighting powder that will illuminate and highlight specific areas or the whole complexion. I am in love with this highlighter as it feels extremely light and gives a subtle glow that lasts all day.

• Freedom Makeup London Pro Highlight Face Illuminating Powder
  • I really like its packaging.It has a wave like design with Freedom engraved inside.It contains 7,5 g and it will last for enough long time.I like its compact shape and you can take it easily with you if you go on holiday.I am always happy when I find products with a plastic transparent lid because I can choose exactly the most suitable shade for me.The overall aspect looks quite cheap and common,but as long as the product itself is efficient,I don’t care too much about it.

• Freedom Makeup London Pro Highlight Face Illuminating Powder
  • As you can see in the picture,the texture of this highlighter seems to be little chalky,but when I apply it on my face it blends perfectly and almost melts into the skin.Freedom Makeup Pro Highlight is available in two shades:Brighten and Glow.I have the first shade and this one for sure won my heart.When I see it in the pan,it is a pinky shade,but on my skin appears as champagne-like.I do believe that Brighten would suit any skin tone.The other shade,called Glow has yellow notes and compliment better tanned skin.

• Freedom Makeup London Pro Highlight Face Illuminating Powder
  • This highlighter contains little shimmery particles that delivers a subtle glow to my skin.From my point of view,the product is an excellent one because it can be used in different ways.I can apply it to the tops of my cheekbones or on my entire face if I want a radiant finish look.It instantly luminizes my complexion and this dewy finish lasts all day.The sparkling particles are not too visible and I can use the highlighter even when I go to office.

• Freedom Makeup London Pro Highlight Face Illuminating Powder
  • If you are interested in strobing,Freedom Pro highlight is definitely a great product for you.I love to add a hint of highlight to my daily makeup routine.When I use this product,my face has such a youthful glow!It looks natural and can be used also as a powder for the whole face.The particles contained attract the light and provide an amazing shimmery. The product is also suitable for sensitive skin as it didn’t cause me any irritations.Its formula is so soft that I don’t even feel it on my face!

All in all,if you want to add little glow to your complexion I highly recommend you to buy this product.It costs only 3 Euros and it delivers excellent quality.When I use it,my skin looks so luminized and healthy,without being too sparkly.It is a great choice not only for an every day makeup,but also for a night out.I wish the packaging would be bigger so I could use it for my body as well!I will buy it for sure again and again and I do hope that they will never change this gorgeous formula.I intend to try also ohther makeup products created by this brand as it seems to be trustworthy.

Sia says :

re : As I am definitely obsessed with highlighters,I purchased Fredom Prohighlight and I cannot recommend it enough
from my expirence it cracked too easy. Not good to bring in bag

irina replies :

Mine still stays perfect.

Meh says :

contrast is shown with two photos before n after

There is no contrast and renders the hand photo useless

irina replies :

It would have been even less visible on the face than on my hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312021662320828/k2311a022/2.2.18