Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector (030 Medium)
  • I am really surprised by its formula,because I have never believed that I can find a product to disguise my blemishes and at the same time having the benefits of tinted moisturizers
  • It is definitely very practical and it is easy to take it with me on holidays
  • The cream is available only in three shades and I strongly believe that this is a big minus
  • To conclude,I can recommend Revlon Photoready BB cream to everyone who needs to cover minor skin problems and prefers a natural makeup

by Irina

When I don’t go to work,I don’t use too much makeup.My skin needs to breathe at least one day per week.Due to my imperfections,I don’t feel really confortable without little coverage.BB cream is extremely helpful for me in such situations.One of the most effective BB Cream that I have ever tried is created by Revlon and it’s called Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector.It does cover my imperfections while smoothing my skin.
  • Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector (030 Medium)
  • BB Cream,also known as Blemish balm is a multi-functional cream that provides skin care properties,but also flawless complexion.I am really surprised by its formula,because I have never believed that I can find a product to disguise my blemishes and at the same time having the benefits of tinted moisturizers.I often use it when I go to gym or on hot weather and it manages to be sweat-proof,even more effective than a foundation.

• Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector (030 Medium)
  • Revlon BB cream comes in a sleek silver tube and contains 30 ml.It has a nozzle to dispense out the product.I do like this kind of packaging because it’s very hygienic and confortable to use.There is no chance to waste the product and one tube will last for quiet long time.It is definitely very practical and it is easy to take it with me on holidays.

• Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector (030 Medium)
  • At first sight,its texture seemed little bit thick,similar to mousse,but once blended on my face it became thinner and spread easily.The cream is available only in three shades and I strongly believe that this is a big minus.I have the medium one which is little bit dark to wear it in the winter,but it’s just perfect for the summer when my skin has a nice tan.I highly appreciate that it stays perfectly on my face without oxidizing.The colour always remains the same.I wear it in the summer most of the time and although there is a lot of humidity,this BB cream stays put on my face all day and looks very natural.It is like my second skin.

• Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector (030 Medium)
  • Revlon BB Cream is a moisturizer,primer,foundation and sunscreen,all rolled into one.Hard to believe,isn’t it?!First of all when I apply it with my fingers I can feel that it hydrates my skin like a moisturizing cream.It doesn’t feel greasy and despite my combination skin type,BB cream doesn’t cause me breakouts or spots.At the same time,it makes my skin smooth exactly like the action of a primer and covers similar to foundations.I have few acne scars and some visible pores,but the product covers them fully.Last but not least,it ensures high protection,having included SPF 30.Because of this,I don’t need to apply a cream with extra protecfion.BB cream provides enough protection even in those extremely sunny days

• Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector (030 Medium)
  • This product is a great match for my skin.It manages to cover my blemishes and feels very light.It doesn’t clog my pores and doesn’t dry my skin nor makes it oily.The finish is quite dewy and sometimes I need to apply little powder.I really appreciate that it never sits into pores and lines and it looks very natural. From my point of view,the only down side of this BB cream is the limited number of shades.Even the lightest one is quite dark,so it would be difficult for girls with very light skin tone to wear it.

To conclude,I can recommend Revlon Photoready BB cream to everyone who needs to cover minor skin problems and prefers a natural makeup.It combines skin care,makeup and sunscreen.This multi-tasking cream became a MUST in my beauty arsenal.

Curiis says :

re : I am really surprised by its formula,because I have never believed that I can find a product to disguise my blemishes and at the same time having the benefits of tinted moisturizers
Just wondering how many face you have because you reviewed so many similar products and seems to be recommending/using them. I wonder if any of these are real.

irina replies :

This is my first review for a BB cream.It is the only bb cream that I have used,but I do have more than 20 foundations in my makeup collection and I do have only one face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011662310631/k2311a0131/1.31.18