Body Shop Olive Glossing Shampoo
  • That's why I love this shampoo, because it works better each time you use it
  • It's not a magical solution for my hair problems, but it definitely works
  • I've also noticed that my boyfriend can't help but smell and tug on my hair, because I'm not afraid of letting him touch it anymore

• by word gypsy
      During summer, when the air is humid in our tropical climate, my hair tends to lose its volume and shine. My hair is prone to breakage because it becomes brittle.

Conditioners are not doing their jobs well, and trips to the salon are very expensive.

So I’m always looking for ways to give my hair back its natural texture.

And in one of my many trips to the

Body Shop outlets, I find yet another product that works and is worth your money.

Olive oil has been tested and proven to nourish, strengthen and improve hair condition as well as invigorate scalp, while honey is rich in vitamins and minerals which serve as a good moisturizer for your hair.

That’s why I couldn’t help but resist buying this shampoo even if it was worth a lot ...

• of money.

I’m never looking for an easy method, because it doesn’t always have long lasting effects.

That’s why I love this shampoo, because it works better each time you use it.

It’s not a magical solution for my hair problems, but it definitely works.

My hair strands are actually thicker and it doesn’t break off easily now.

Most of the split ends have gone and I’m no

longer afraid of going out into the sun or styling my hair with irons.

Because of the heat, I usually end up with itchy scalp, but that doesn’t happen anymore.

And the smell leaves a lingering aroma of something sweet and nutty in the bathroom.

I’ve also noticed that my boyfriend can’t help but smell and tug on my hair, because I’m not afraid of letting him touch it anymore.

Body Shop Olive Glossing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205166231131/k2311a0522/5.22.07