Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (Ivory)  » Cosmetics  »
  • It adapts pretty well to my combination skin type,but I definitely need to fix it with powder because otherwise my face starts to be shiny
  • In my opinion,this foundation offers light to medium coverage,so it is not suitable for those with acne or other imperfections
  • I do like its light formula,but unfortunately I can use it only when my face is clear,without any imperfections
  • I would recommend it only if you need a uniform colour and not too much coverage
  • To conclude,I am very happy with this foundation not only because it gives me a healthy dewy aspect,but it also moisturizes my face like a cream

by Irina

One of the foundations I have been using for quite long time is Rimmel Match Perfection.It adapts pretty well to my combination skin type,but I definitely need to fix it with powder because otherwise my face starts to be shiny.In my opinion,this foundation offers light to medium coverage,so it is not suitable for those with acne or other imperfections.
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation(Ivory)
  • Rimmel Match Perfection is a foundation designed to perfect,protect and hydrate skin while creating a flawless aspect.I do like its light formula,but unfortunately I can use it only when my face is clear,without any imperfections.It is quite buildable ,but it still doesn’t manage to hide acne,spots,blemishes.I would recommend it only if you need a uniform colour and not too much coverage.

• Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation(Ivory)
  • The foundation comes in a regular glass bottle with a plastic pump.I need usually 2 pumps to cover properly my face and this pump just dispenses the necessary quantity.This kind of packaging is very hygienic as it also has a blue plastic cap to cover the pump.It holds a regular quantity of 30 ml and one bottle lasts me for 2 months.

• Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation(Ivory)
  • I do have pale skin tone so I had to buy the lightest shade called Ivory.It has some yellow tones but it is a great match for me.On my hand it looks darker,but once applied on the face it adapts perfectly,without creating a visible different colour between my face and my neck.

Its consistency its extremely liquid and feels very soft.Usually,I prefer to apply it with a brush for a more natural look.It blends easily and provides a uniform colour without oxidizing.

• Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation(Ivory)
  • As you can see in the picture,my face looks natural and not cakey at all.It minimises my pores and my skin looks moisturized and supple.I don’t have major skin problems and it does cover my few imperfections.In the photo ,I wear two thin layers and it is definitely buildable.I love its dewy finish but I do need to set it with powder because after few hours my face becomes too oily especially in the T zone.

• Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation(Ivory)
  • Normally,Rimmel’s foundation are well known for their long lasting formulas,but Match Perfection it is little bit different.Without powder,it doesn’t stay more than 4 hours and when I fix it with powder it lasts no more than 8-9 hours.When I wear this foundation,my skin can breathe and it doesn’t clog my pores.It looks so natural that people can not even notice that I wear foundation.

To conclude,I am very happy with this foundation not only because it gives me a healthy dewy aspect,but it also moisturizes my face like a cream.Its weightless texture blends with skin’s real tone instead of masking it.My face looks healthier and smooth without a mask effect.I can highly recommend Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation to everyone who needs light coverage and at the same time radiant finish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011662280631/k2311a0131/1.31.18