L’oreal Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Double Elixir Hair Conditioner
  • We all experience these days an extremely cold winter
  • The cold weather definitely affects our hair and makes it dry and lifeless
  • A good way to avoid dull hair is to apply a good conditioner in order to keep the hair hydrated and healthy
  • It costs around 5 euros and I do believe it has a reasonable price taking into account that it is a multiusage product
  • I prefer to use it every day because I noticed a visible improvement of my hair texture

by Irina

We all experience these days an extremely cold winter.The cold weather definitely affects our hair and makes it dry and lifeless.A good way to avoid dull hair is to apply a good conditioner in order to keep the hair hydrated and healthy. I have recently discovered in the drug stores a new product launched by L’Oreal called Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Double Elixir,specially designed for weak hair,with tendency to fall.It costs around 5 euros and I do believe it has a reasonable price taking into account that it is a multiusage product.
  • L'oreal Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Double Elixir Hair Conditioner
  • Weak,brittle,damaged hairs and hair fall are one of my biggest problems I had experienced during these winther months.I have thin hair and the cold wind and the freezing temperature made my situation worst.This is why I decided to try the new spray from L’oreal that claims to transform my thin hair into a healthy and strong one.I do trust this brand and usually I buy their products for skin,body and hair.The conditioner is a special one as it can be used for different purposes.

First of all,you can use it after you washed your hair,when it is still wet.I was really amazed when I saw how easy I can detangle my curly hair after applying this pinky spray.You can also use it on dry hair in order to make your hair strong,thick and extra shiny.

• L'oreal Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Double Elixir Hair Conditioner
  • Elseve Arginine Resist X3 is a biphase spray which contains an express conditioner with arginine and a nourishing serum for a deeply hydration.It has an incredible light formula which revitalises your hair from roots to ends.The conditioner based on arginine will make your hair stronger,thicker and full of volume.The serum will nourish your hair,leaving it soft and easy to arrange.It will also offer you heat protection.

I really love this product as you have the benefits of 2 products in just one bottle.Not to mention that you can use it on a daily basis to get instant volume or you can simply apply only after washing your hair.I prefer to use it every day because I noticed a visible improvement of my hair texture.It is now full of life,radiant,ready to resist to all challenges that may appear.

• L'oreal Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Double Elixir Hair Conditioner
  • It is vital to shake the bottle well before using it in order to mix properly the 2 products.Only if you combine them properly you will se the desired results.After you shake well the bottle,the liquid will have a soft pinky colour and it is ready for being used.

• L'oreal Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Double Elixir Hair Conditioner
  • I really like the packaging.It is a basic plastic bottle,but it still looks elegant.Having a pump,the spray is really easy to apply.It weighs 200 ml and it will be enough for at least 2 months.The smell is delicious.Fresh and delicate.It is not strong but it will last for minimum 2 days.

• L'oreal Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Double Elixir Hair Conditioner
  • This express conditioner definetely won my heart.It really helped me to reduce hair loss and have stronger and healthier hair.Detangling is not any anymore a stressful and painful activity and my hair became more obedient.From my point of view ,L’oreal created the most effective leave in conditioner.

I highly advise you to purchase this product if you want to revitalise your hair from root to ends.I promise you that you will feel the difference.No thin and frizzy hair anymore!!!Be ready to have a shiny and nourished hair!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129011662251031/k2311a0129/1.29.18