Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash,Scrub and Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 for more than one year and I can not praise it enough
  • Not to mention that this multi-purpose product costs only 5 Euros
  • After washing my face,the results are definitely visible
  • It has an amazing power to matify the oily parts
  • Garnier pure active is one of the most effective skin care product I have ever used

by Irina

I have been using Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 for more than one year and I can not praise it enough!It delivers three benefits in one product.Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 works excellently as a daily wash,a scrub and mask. I am in love with this product as it helps me to reduce pores,remove impurities and unifies the skin tone.Not to mention that this multi-purpose product costs only 5 Euros.
  • Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash,Scrub and Mask
  • From my point of view,this Garnier product is magic.It cleanses deeply and my skin feels and looks fresh and pure.This product is specially designed for blemish prone skin. I have normal to combination skin with few imperfections and Garnier Pure Active works perfectly for my skin type.The product contains euclayptus extract,zync and salicylic acid and provides purifying and soothing properties.

• Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash,Scrub and Mask
  • The packaging is very convinient.A plactic tube with a lid that closes firmly.I do appreciate that it contains all the necessary information regarding the 3 different ways this product can be used.It is very easy to take out the cream without wasting the product.A tube contains 150 ml.

• Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash,Scrub and Mask
  • Garnier Pure Active has a thick creamy texture and contains little beads in order to ensure a deeply exfoliation.It is very easy to apply it and you don’t need too much quantity.It has a minty fresh scent due to the eucalyptus extract.When I put it on my face,I feel it instantly refreshed and purified. Despite its thick formula,it can be removed easily when you rinse your face.After washing my face,the results are definitely visible:less pores,less redness and no blemishes.

• Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash,Scrub and Mask
  • Garnier pure active is a multi-purposes product as it can be used in three different ways.First of all,you can use it as a daily wash.It will cleanse perfectly your skin by removing all impurities.I wash my face twice a day,in the morning and in the evening and it never caused me any irritations. It is designed to work also as a scrub.The little particles are just rough enough to give a gentle scrub.I massage firmly with circular motions and it does exfoliate my skin removing all the dirts,dead cells and any impurities.I can feel that my skin is completely clean and without excess sebum. Once a week I use this product as a mask.I apply it on my face and leave it until it has dried,no more than 5 minutes.It has an amazing power to matify the oily parts.

• Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash,Scrub and Mask
  • This 3 in 1 product is without any doubt the best friend of a combination skin.Hardly had I started to use this product,when I saw the first results.My skin is so clean,purified and without any blemishes.It also helped me to reduce the appearance of new spots.Garnier Pure Active improved the texture of my skin,which feels now soft and brighter.

All in all,I do recommend you to try this product if your skin is prone to blemishes.Not only did it help me to remove all the impurities acumulated during day,but also it matified my skin. Thanks to this product,I don’t need to use powder anymore.Garnier pure active is one of the most effective skin care product I have ever used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129011662221031/k2311a0129/1.29.18